Reviews for Memories & Demons
T.L. Arens chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Wow, the whole situation is completely SNAFUed, isn't it? Um, I think Morgan needs to find another employee, seeing as how she has a mole in her organization. And really, I don't think there's anything that Bobby could have done to keep Lucifer off the property. If that's not messed up... And ohmigod! Dean! I'd hate to see what kind of mind trip the devil sent him on! How A/U is this, Tammy? I mean, does this off-road story lead back into Season 5's storyline or did you intend for events to alter further down the road?

Such a good plot, BTW. Your idea of John taking over Sam's body was so unexpected and it makes for an interesting idea all on its own.

but I can't wait to read the (last?) next chapter to see where the devil sent Dean. I gotta hand it to you, you've made Lucifer creepy. Not scary, but creepy all becuase he really has no other agenda aside from Sam's well-being. This has been a good read!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I really loved how this story entwins itself so well into their past. John makes a great asshole, doesn't he? I know you've written a piece from his POV, but still, he's a dick-I didn't like him in the series, either.

I think I actually like Morgan. She doesn't have all the answers, can't save the world and make a hundred thousand dollars in a week on the side. I'm also glad that while the story is about Dean, you did not leave Sammy out. There's a good balance in the storyline.

Oooh, Zachariah! He's an even better villian than John! I like Zachariah-er, for a villian, that is. He's nasty, creatively cruel and makes me think of a car salesman from hell. You've portrayed him quite nicely here and I hope to see more of him.

Hehe... Dean's on a warpath and everyone should be ducking under the couch. :D
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I'd hate to be in Dean's position, torn between a girl he loved and his brother! This story is REALLY GOOD! It keeps me coming back between things I have to do at work... oh yeah, awesome!

It's kinda cute that Dean and Morgan developed a language all their own. And I think it very typical of John Winchester's opinion about some people's supernatural abilities. Had Sam's developed when he was young, makes me wonder...

Anyway, I liked the image I had of the old house, the yard, both sitting under a full moon-don't know where that came from, since you did not say it was a full moon.

I feel so badly for Sam. He strongly believes he's brought nothing but heartache and misery to his brother. He believes he's both a burden and a curse and that Dean would be so much better off without him. I can clearly see why Sam feels and thinks that way. But I still can't figure out why Dean doesn't see that. He could have any kind of life he desired. But he choses the darkness with Sam.

Maybe it's like Dean said in "You Can't handle the truth". He's a killer and what better way to use that instinct than to hunt?

No two ways about it, there are times when Dean Winchester is a very scarey person.
casammy chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
This second part was excellent, really it has supported me in total suspense and often without breathing and others spilling tears with sammy
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
Awesome ending to the story. I'm so glad Dean finally talked to Sam and got him to believe that he is not to blame for everytng that happened in their lives. It's about time.
judyann chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
That was amazing and the brother moments were great. OMG I love a hell yorkie lol. I was actually laughing over that part! I loved that part so much and actually do like Morgan. I can't wait to read the next story you are writing.
SandyDee84 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Yes, a very leading ending, but we know you won't keep us in suspense too long *grin*.

Wonderful ending to a superb story. The boys certainly need a Morgan in their lives, if only to save them from their own stupidity. Loved the Hell-Yorkies too - and Lisa the snake is beyond perfect. And I can totally see Sam testing out Lucifer's claim that Sam couldn't escape him, not even in death. Can't wait for the next story!
hotshow chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
I thought this chapter was very good and the story great.

I can't wait till you start posting the sequel "Mirror Images".

Thank you.
hotshow chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
This chapter was very good. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Awesome chapter. At least now we know what happened all those years ago and that is was Morgan who made Sammy forget...and it is totally understandable why. I'm just glad it is all out in the open now. And more happy that Dean heard Sam's words about wanting to know if his brother would ever stop hating him!
SandyDee84 chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
The flashback was well worth the wait. And I have to compliment Bobby on his wonderful restraint for not shooting John then and there. Hopefully Dean and Morgan can convince Sam no one blames him and that Dean really does love him (provided Dean's still alive after Jack's done). Great chapter; great story; just so sad it's almost over.
judyann chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
First of all I can't believe we are almost at the end. Have loved this story so much! OMG that flashback was great. So sad but it explained so much! Really can't wait to read the last chapter!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I"m sorry I didn't start reading this sooner. WOW! You've got my attention! :D I'm really impressed-Dean in a bad mood and a very remorseful Sam... who could ask for more? Oh, I could ;) More story, if you please!

LOL BTW, loved how Bobby had to remind Sam that he and Dean were a team-just before Dean all but shoves Sam into the car. The Millenium Falcon needs two things: a pilot and a gunner -
SandyDee84 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Excellent chapter, but poor Sam. He just win for losing, can he? At least evil John is gone; too bad their situation hasn't improved ;D. Can't wait for all to be revealed in the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Oh wow, just what can Lucifer show Dean that is worse than what Sammy went through all those years ago with the truckers. I just hope Dean is able to get thru all of this because if he doesn't, he will lose the two people that matter to him more than anything else in the world.

Loved the scene with Bobby exorcising John. Ya know, I almost wish Bobby had gotten that chance to fill John's behind full of buckshot!