Reviews for Pucker Berry
tohs chapter 3 . 2/1
Hahaha Puck made me laugh here. He looked like an idiot the whole time he was ranting at Quinn, esp when he didn't even know what happen. Like, dude, shut up. Quinn should've kicked him out. I think she could've gotten Rachel w/o the extra help.
Emerald Stag chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Such a sweet story! I like the idea of Rachel having such bad luck on Christmas and thinking she was heading for yet another doomsday. And having a well intentioned, protective Puck, as well as having Quinn serenade Rachel was wonderful.
bearblue chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Nice. Thank you :)
jaybullette7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
"Well, repeatedly telling her you want to punch her in the face was definitely an excellent first step. Well played." had me full out laughing! Ahh funniest shit I've read all day xD lmfao!
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Well done. Enjoyment to read :)
Kell1310 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
really enjoyed this story and liked the take that Quinn didn't have a problem being gay and chasing after Rachel.
Lubov chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Oh Jesus, Amazing. Loved it.
ohhidontknow chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Hilarious, sweet and dramatic all packed into one. Love your stuff!
In-betweens chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Oh wow...poor Quinn being beat to it by Puck. Who I adore in this story. Even if he did get Rachel stuck under the mistltoe for close to an hour. It allowed Quinn the chance to come up from the basement and find her. Though I do wonder what is going on with her and Sam if the two of them are close enough for her to tell him about her crush on Rachel. :-) Is Sam Quinn's Puck? Oh man that's weird. But Puck although an ass when he wants to be was charming in this story and there for Rachel more than he wasn't. So I kind of have to like him. :-D

The story about Rachel's father's splitting up on christmas was sad. I'm glad that she felt 'comfortable' sharing that with Quinn, although Quinn didn't leave her much room for anything else.

Also, love the back and forth of Rachel's emotions. Her confusion reads through perfectly!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
The friendship between Puck and Rachel was sweet in the beginning. But Puck was mean to lie to her, especially on this day for this story. If he wanted her to have fun he should have known she wouldn't be having that at a party with people that she didn't particulary like and that didn't like her. (sigh) Though it was nice to read about her wearing something 'normal' and attempting to go along with Puck's advice and plan.

The beginning scene between a sober Puck, and Rachel, made this chapter for me.

Your attention to detail is amazing and allows the reader to see exactly where the character is rather than leaving it to them to decide what it looks like around them. :-)
malexfaith chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Hehe. Oh I love this. The originality, the exceptional detail, the characterizations, everything is amazing. Such an enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Sure Quinn doesn't.
riverkirby chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
haha! awesome!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Thanks for sharing!
runningfingers chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
So much adorable. I kind of loved the singing. By which I mean that I started flailing around with fangirl joy, and it's a miracle that the blanket I'm under didn't strangle me.