Reviews for Sanctuary
tufted titmouse chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Love the story! Please update soon!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Hmm...pretty good chapter. At least Clair doesn't expect him to do the whole mansion in one day (I'd be worried too) Let's see what happens at midnight.
tufted titmouse chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Love the story! Please update soon!
Violettte chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
This is a great story, update soon.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Interesting start, but they won't narrow the list any at this rate...also the plot bunnies are deadly too XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I'll admit, my eyes widened at the "variety of up to date licenses for several fire arms" on Clair's record. This girl is downright dangerous! Kind of feel sorry for Harris now too.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Cheese it! The cops! Hope that the young heiress knows a thing or two about detective-ing *knows that's not a word*
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Poor Kai. Makes me wonder at this point if he'd be better off turning himself in! lol j/k, this is getting interesting.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Wow, I'd be afraid to be in the same house as Clair since she shot up one of her own rooms and a butler's uniform. I guess she holds a grudge against the wait staff abandoning her, but that's excessive.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Wow, what a shot this girl has. I hope for Kai's sake Clair missed on purpose...assuming of course Kai's telling the truth.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Not too familiar with Harvest Moon, but I thought I'd check this one out, seems interesting so far
Glomps of Death chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
i just love this story, please update soon and make the chapters longer
harvester176 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this is flipin awsome! Please continue with it and also...cool dreams that you have :)))
pidgeypidglet chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
To say the idea isn't creative would be a lie. The concept is impressive and could lead to somewhere rather good. :) I didn't see Manu, if any mistakes and that makes the reading more enjoyable so kudos! I'm all for pointing out positives and negatives in a review so here are they are. Perhaps it's because this was the first chapter,but in later make sure you emphasize the character's personalities. That's really important. I think this story has a lot of potential :] Good luck!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2