Reviews for Blind Leading The Blind
lizzybudd chapter 46 . 8/17/2016
Hello!

I know you finished this story a long time ago but I just wanted to say thanks for writing it! I discovered it about a week ago and raced my way through it pretty quickly :)

I really enjoyed the relationship between Remy and Rogue and the twists and turns you built in along the way. Your writing style is wonderful!

Anyway thanks again, I hope you are having fun working on whatever projects you currently have :)
ppubl chapter 42 . 6/15/2016
Chapter 42 seems to be the same as chapter 41. I don't think this was intentional... :)
spartan773 chapter 42 . 4/8/2016
chapter 41 and 42 are the exact same verbatim you should probably fix that lol
spartan773 chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
not going to be honeymooning in St. tropez hmmmm...really you made that refrence
WickedRogueX chapter 46 . 3/27/2016
This was very well written and quite an enjoyable story. I do have to admit that I am a little disappointed in how it ends. You spent all this time telling the story and pouring in the detail and then it just kind of skips ahead like you were bored and wanted to be finished with it. The ending doesn't even really feel like an ending because there's no real closure, no Romyness, and seriously, if an X-men was being held captive by a major villian do you really think the rest of the X-men would just sit it out? The confrontation with Sinister was just about as anti-climatic as it gets but the first 37 chapters or so make it worth reading. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Paulina Ann chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
This over the last 3 days (Thanksgiving time) and loved it. I admit that I got bogged down around chapter 10 as I didn't see Gambit as being that whiny or irritating... but then the shards made it all make sense. I also appreciated how you didn't "fix" everything in just a few chapters but took time to flesh it out. Obviously, it would take someone it this kind of situation a lot of time to work through the changes that would now be part of their daily life, so I appreciated that you didn't just have him figure everything out immediately. I shall have to look and see if you wrote a sequel to this. It would be nice to learn if all his vision came back and how the team reacted to his joining... and of course, what happens with Sinister and the shards that are still out there. By the way, loved how Cyclops said that the professor wouldn't let them take the shards on plane with them because they would have killed each other. Nice way for him to acknowledge that that was true... at least before they went to Genosha. Maybe now, they'll get along a little better... not much, but maybe a little better. ;-) Thanks for sharing this story!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 46 . 5/2/2014
Aww that was a very funny and cute ending. Wonderful story like always! Thanks for the read ;)
Samian chapter 46 . 1/13/2014
I liked this story a lot but I have to say that the fight with sinister was a bit anticlimactic.
But for the rest, you really managed to capture their essence and brought several good elements in.

Good job
chokitty fics chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
I wasn't going to leave a review (I'm an awful and terribly lazy reader), but then you went and brought back Billie Holliday and "I'm a Fool to Want You" AFTER THAT AWFUL (it was so painfully tender ugh) SLOW DANCE SCENE AND UGH. YOU RUINED ME HOW DARE YOU.

In other words, this chapter was cruel and unusual and now I have Billie playing on repeat while it rains outside. (Well, I've moved onto Big Mama Thornton but only because I'm running out of songs on my computer, and 8trax is just so dang convenient...)

As for the rest of your story, it's been brilliant so far. I have nothing but love for your title, by the way, or the way you've portrayed the characters within. Not too sure what you're trying to with Scott yet—if you're even trying to do anything—but considering how you've handled Rogue and Remy screwing up, I've got faith! (I really like evo!Scott, which is kind of funny considering how little I care for him in other versions) .

Anyway, something else I appreciate is how you let Rogue and Gambit mess up with each other in ways that feel natural. That you allow them both to fuck up in ways that make sense given the situation they've been placed in, and that the narrative doesn't hesitate to call them out. It's not something I see every day—even in published fiction—so seeing it here is pretty damn great. Anyway, I've got dozens of chapters to catch up on!
Demon Flame chapter 46 . 8/8/2013
it was a nice ending but it kind of left you wanting some sort of closure with Rogue and Remy that we didn't see
ALLREMS chapter 43 . 7/16/2013
did you know ch41 and 42 are the same? i went ahead and filled in the blanks like how they got back the shards from logan or how they figured out where genosha is and why only the 2 of them are going to rescue rogue... but that aside its been great catching up. really glad you decided to continue the story.
MickieHardyGirl chapter 46 . 7/14/2013
Thanks for writing a story that kept me up all night to finish it. It was truly amazing work!
lovely smile chapter 46 . 7/12/2013
I finally get around to finish this story! And I loved every page me it!
Samantha Rice chapter 46 . 5/10/2013
Awww! :) I love it. I think it was a very nice ending. :) But do you think maybe possibly a sequel is possible? Or a one-shot? Or an epilogue? Just to show what happened with Remy and Rogue. I love this pairing so much. :)
Rogue4787 chapter 46 . 4/25/2013
Ahhhhh, IT'S DONE! So, so good! A lot less angst than I'm used to from your writing! ;) Sorry for not reviewing recently, I just got caught up on everything this week and loved it! I can't wait to read what you have in store for us in your new stories (Maybe even some DA? *nudge, nudge*). I don't have time for one of my epicly long reviews right now because technically I'm at work, but just wanted to let you know I was still reading and am anxiously anticipating your future work!