Reviews for Fractured Fairy Tales
jfg207 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Max and Deck head?
intstebri chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
I really have the very bad feeling that you won't finish this.

And I'm very sorry about it.

Hey! It's amazing, you bring me to love these two.

If I said PLEASE? Pretty pretty please?

Please don't let go!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Well it's got my interest, my date soon please, Rose
AKA DD chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
It was good piece. I especially liked the dark but deep observations about the "girl" lying in the bed, about the strains of being on a run gone from her face...etc...

Considering that u had said he had military training, scratch Logan off the list. I'm thinking this is either Max and Alec OR Max and Zack. (I'm pretty sure Zack would hate Max after choosing Logan over him over and over again, especially in Some Assembly Required). And for Alec...Max coulda just pushed him away far enough.

Anyway, it's a good prologue...it pulls the reader in.

Best,

Izzy
Kimmy chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
"... only to have her make a fool out of him."

A very Deck thought. I love reading about him and the way you write him is exactly how I picture and hear him. :)"...very few women in his life got the privilege of pilfering from his closet." I bet very few women get a chance to thieve anything off him, without the risk of getting throttled or shot ;P oh wait Dri did! :D This is really sweet and so was the concern Deck has for her current state, as well as for become half the woman he used to know.

Thank you for the update, I was beginning to wonder if you'd given up on this story. I was definately hoping you hadn't. I love it, the idea, the plot, the pair. I want Deck back, at least I have him in your fic ;)

Interesting glimpse into their history, amazing how you wrote he never said, 'good morning', I could just hear he's reasoning on it too. Awesome idea. And the squabbling of the underdogs, making it all the more bitter for him in the future, that Renfro got the job. All that kiss ass and 'discrediting' worked in her favor.

end note: check Renfro, boo. :)
Brynnmissy chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
I really like this story, it shows a part of Lydecker that I thought I'd never see. I hope that you keep writing, I'll be watching for more updates.
SuperBlonde chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
Awwww. Great job! Keep it coming!
a fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
"The small speck of love that still survived in his cold heart called for him to help her." This is a touching looking at the ramrod straight soldier who is barely holding onto his humanity. It's obvious this woman is his key to regaining the love and hope he once had in the past. I truly hope that both of them can bridge the distance between them.

Lydecker and Max.
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 5/6/2002
I know I promised and believe me I'm trying but must be playing up or something cause I can't post... hehehe oh well gave me a chance to read this! I loved the addition of Zack in this chapter. Max and Zack were always his prize children. I also found it really interesting how you made Deck confront his past. It's true that he rationalises his actions towards his kids... "I’ll die before I’ll help you drag them back." and I'm sure that Zack's words cut deep and cause him to reassess his choices? I so can't make him the baddy anymore ;p More soon ?... I know I know, like I'm a good example. But hey I'm working on it.
krystal chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
is it max and alec?
Angelbebe chapter 4 . 5/6/2002
Please don't misunderstand, I'm not being critical. I just don't understand why you say the reviews are the only reason you post your work.

I thought writers wrote because they couldn't help themselves.

If you impress just ONE reader with your excellent writing, you don't need anything else.

Come on now. Your self esteem should come from within, not from the crappy stuff reviewers write. Yes, I mean me, too.

When I log onto fanfic and see your name on page one, I know I'm going to be happy all day.

Thank you for your fine writing.
Becky chapter 4 . 5/6/2002
Yet again, cool chapter. Any kind of Deck character exploration is great with me :) And I'll be interested to see what happens when Adrianna regains consciousness. We only saw a little of her in Female Trouble, but her character is interesting enough that there are all kinds of directions you could take this.

Keep up the great work.
catherder chapter 4 . 5/5/2002
Thanks for continuing with this. It's an interesting concept and I'm eager to see where you take it. Always good to see Deck around anyway.
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 4/10/2002
Flames! Who would dare, you can't get any closer to perfection my dear. Anyway I'm liking the fact that I only get bits and pieces cause when I read the lot it's awesome. I'm so happy this things gonna be huge, it's a one of a kind story. Now let me see, I don't know if I told you this before... "People invading his personal space, no matter how kind or well intended, was a no no." To me it seems that all his 'kids' especially Zack and Max picked up this character trait. or is it possible that he even voluteered his own DNA. He did use his wife's in Max. At least I think I remember that. Oh whatever at least you'll get what I mean. ;)
Willa Mitty chapter 3 . 4/10/2002
Really cool, keep it coming!

(I miss Deck too.) :(