Reviews for Drifting Through
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
I know a lot of people hate percy but maybe a percy/oc?
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
im currently reading but i just had to comment that i love the fact you have also read the book :3 it makes me happy when people do that
RebelxPunk chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
write another green mile story with brutus/oc
BaDWolF89 chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
It was a good ending, hopefully down the line you'll continue there story. Thanks for writing!
Victoria chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I know dean is my man too he's the sexy prison guard
Tori chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Can you do chapter 23 of this
Horsesareamazing chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Great ending. I love how you flashed forward 2 years to the day their baby was born.
SteveChavezLove chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Yay! :) Another Chapter! This is great. Loved the ending :) It's so sweet. I also loved that Percy woke up and changed into a good person Lol Gosh I just loved every bit of this story :) Great Job!
Avril chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Love the new chapter! I can tell you how happy I am that you came back here to finish this story, it's amazing! And I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon! :-)
SteveChavezLove chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Love the new chapter :)
Horsesareamazing chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Well finally! I'm glad we get an ending. Nice job describing the emotions of the characters. Thank you for using my suggestions with your story!
SteveChavezLove chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Love this story 3 Great work! :)
Constan chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Hey! I just find your story and I gotta say it's amazing, I really loved it! So I hope you can finished it because I really wanna know what's gonna happen!
So let's hope I can read it soon!
Take care! ;)
Annabel Lynn chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
I really wish you would continue this! I wanna know if her and Dean get together && how the friendship with Mollie & Percy pan out!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Oh no! I've just read up to this point of this story, and I'm curious to see what happens next.