Reviews for Drifting Through
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
I know a lot of people hate percy but maybe a percy/oc?
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
im currently reading but i just had to comment that i love the fact you have also read the book :3 it makes me happy when people do that
LindsayG01 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
write another green mile story with brutus/oc
BaDWolF89 chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
It was a good ending, hopefully down the line you'll continue there story. Thanks for writing!
Victoria chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I know dean is my man too he's the sexy prison guard
Tori chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Can you do chapter 23 of this
Horsesareamazing chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Great ending. I love how you flashed forward 2 years to the day their baby was born.
You've Reached Deleted Content chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Yay! :) Another Chapter! This is great. Loved the ending :) It's so sweet. I also loved that Percy woke up and changed into a good person Lol Gosh I just loved every bit of this story :) Great Job!
Avril chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Love the new chapter! I can tell you how happy I am that you came back here to finish this story, it's amazing! And I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon! :-)
You've Reached Deleted Content chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Love the new chapter :)
Horsesareamazing chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
Well finally! I'm glad we get an ending. Nice job describing the emotions of the characters. Thank you for using my suggestions with your story!
You've Reached Deleted Content chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Love this story 3 Great work! :)
Constan chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Hey! I just find your story and I gotta say it's amazing, I really loved it! So I hope you can finished it because I really wanna know what's gonna happen!
So let's hope I can read it soon!
Take care! ;)
Annabel Lynn chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
I really wish you would continue this! I wanna know if her and Dean get together && how the friendship with Mollie & Percy pan out!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Oh no! I've just read up to this point of this story, and I'm curious to see what happens next.