Reviews for Damage Control
libbyluvs chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I am so glad I found this. So sincere and serine at the end. My eyes might have watered just a little. Wow. Its definitely a favorite of mine.
Got Buttermilk chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Oh wow. I've never seen this pairing before, actually - and I was really curious. And infatuated by their interaction and introspectiveness ;) I really, really liked it!
Midnight Marquis chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
At least when Ratchet finally goes, he has Jazz for company... The quote at the last part... OwO

Congrats on completing this!
P.A.W.07 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Hmm, a very soft and sweet love scene. It was well done. One would expect something hot and heavy, but I find I like soft love far more. Great chapter, but we all know something has to go wrong.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet! An angsty fic with a happy ending, me definitely like. :D
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I would have thought this story would get more reviews. I really liked it; thanks for sharing!
Midnight Marquis chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Based on what you wrote, it seems Ratchet HAS seen a lot in his life... some of which can never be told. From there, one can tell he wants to die, just that he's not saying it much.

Update soon
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Dark past but at least Hound's name origin is pretty priceless. XD
Midnight Marquis chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Tell us a story, Ratchet!

Thanks for updating! And update soon!
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wow... this is depressing, but I like it. It feels so realistic. I mean, Cybertronains must get old and die... who says Ratchets not to old? A different subject and I love Ratchet -even if you off him in the end- I can't wait to see how you are going to go about with this idea.
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Aww, what a sad but sweet chapter. I like Ratchet, I don't want Ratchet to die!
Coldpaws chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Very excited to see the progression on this fic. Love the look into TFA Jazz's mind, as he remained something of a mystery in series. Also it's interesting to see him paired with someone besides Prowl, but in a way that makes complete sense.

I did want to say, your description of Ratchet fading and Jazz's worry has inspired an idea for a fic in me. The plot and characters would be different, but I might like to use some of your symptoms as symptoms of transformers aging in it. Would you be ok with that?
Midnight Marquis chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
If there's a will, there's a way. Hope Jazz finds a way to let Ratchet live longer...

Really. Why does this story have so little reviews?

Update soon

Midnight Marquis
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Interesting, update soon!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
There's absolutely no way Jazz is gonna let Ratchet's condition drop, the mech's got a stubborn streak the size of unicron. fantastic update and can't wait for the next chapter! :)