Reviews for Damage Control
libbyluvs chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I am so glad I found this. So sincere and serine at the end. My eyes might have watered just a little. Wow. Its definitely a favorite of mine.
Got Buttermilk chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Oh wow. I've never seen this pairing before, actually - and I was really curious. And infatuated by their interaction and introspectiveness ;) I really, really liked it!
Midnight Marquis chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
At least when Ratchet finally goes, he has Jazz for company... The quote at the last part... OwO

Congrats on completing this~!
P.A.W.07 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Hmm, a very soft and sweet love scene. It was well done. One would expect something hot and heavy, but I find I like soft love far more. Great chapter, but we all know something has to go wrong.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet! An angsty fic with a happy ending, me definitely like. :D
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I would have thought this story would get more reviews. I really liked it; thanks for sharing!
Midnight Marquis chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Based on what you wrote, it seems Ratchet HAS seen a lot in his life... some of which can never be told. From there, one can tell he wants to die, just that he's not saying it much.

Update soon~
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Dark past but at least Hound's name origin is pretty priceless. XD
Midnight Marquis chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Tell us a story, Ratchet!

Thanks for updating~! And update soon!
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wow... this is depressing, but I like it. It feels so realistic. I mean, Cybertronains must get old and die... who says Ratchets not to old? A different subject and I love Ratchet -even if you off him in the end- I can't wait to see how you are going to go about with this idea.
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Aww, what a sad but sweet chapter. I like Ratchet, I don't want Ratchet to die!
Coldpaws chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Very excited to see the progression on this fic. Love the look into TFA Jazz's mind, as he remained something of a mystery in series. Also it's interesting to see him paired with someone besides Prowl, but in a way that makes complete sense.

I did want to say, your description of Ratchet fading and Jazz's worry has inspired an idea for a fic in me. The plot and characters would be different, but I might like to use some of your symptoms as symptoms of transformers aging in it. Would you be ok with that?
Midnight Marquis chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
If there's a will, there's a way. Hope Jazz finds a way to let Ratchet live longer...

Really. Why does this story have so little reviews?

Update soon~

Midnight Marquis
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Interesting, update soon!
PrancingTiger86 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
There's absolutely no way Jazz is gonna let Ratchet's condition drop, the mech's got a stubborn streak the size of unicron. fantastic update and can't wait for the next chapter! :)