Reviews for Strawberry Fields
CoffinWood chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was just great, like all your other stories. Okay, I totally reviewed, so you should totally write something else, please!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I quite enjoyed this. I like how you went through everything. It was sort of like showing that all these miserable things that have happened to her affect her, but she's so used to them she doesn't acknowledge it 's just like the real Olivia! Peter too,even though you just put in a bit of him, is completely and absolutely Peter! Can't wait for more from you )
TrthIsOutThere chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Excellent. I think you have everything pretty accurate and even brought up a theory I hadn't thought about. Newton feeding Altlivia information about our Olivia. Genius.
wongwizard101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story! I love how you've written Olivia. I find so many fanfiction stories that have her act totally different than she normally would, so I find your accurate depiction of her very refreshing.

Also - I loved how the entire story wasn't her constantly moping over Peter, but just the simple line of Peter being "an ignorant dumbass" carried a lot of weight.

Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
awesome story!

happy new year!
killmotion chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Poor Olivia. Waking nightmares are all her life is now and it sucks. I JUST WANT TO HUG HER.

And it was Agent Kent. And I have (Fringe-related) total recall. :P