Reviews for When the World Comes Down
khazrn43 chapter 3 . 2/14
Do come back and Honor the tether! Remember the drummer! We need more Finchel
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Please upate, this is the best and only realistic finchel fic I can find. An I've been desperately looking, ever since Cory died... It's a way to keep him alive, u know. *sniffle* lol, please go through the entire season, too! I like finchel angst, as long as they reunite at the end!
haylsbails chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I just wanted to say that you are such a talented writer and you make Rachel and Finn seem so realistic and flawed and perfect! I know this story hasn't been update in quite a while, but you've got a huge fan here if you ever do. Congrats and good luck! :)
Aundielen chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Really cute! I liked all the new scenes. I know it's been a while since this fic, but I do hope you continue it at some point!
M chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
LOve it !ยก!'nmmmnnn
mcabi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is amazing!
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I wish that the show had provided us with a few more "touchstone" moments. We saw Rachel allow Finn to touch her boobs, then nothing, then sex. I know tv can't show everything and Finchel isn't the only couple, but come on. Loved your last scene. Sweet, but slutty. ;)
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
You really get inside their heads. I like it. (And I wish Mercedes really had said at the end for Finn to kiss her and he had.)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Gah! So good.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Hot damn. That was good.
amykinz13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
That was really, really good! And really, really hot!
Isabel's Obsessions chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Please font give up on this one yet you have to do at least Furt cause Finchel are so cute in that episode. Not Special Education cause I cry at that one.
gleeinmyheart chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Love love love love ur stuff. Keep uP the good work n please write MORE!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I loved this chapter and all the cute fluffy Finchel moments. I really liked how you threw in Rachel's insecurities in. I think she still had a lot at this point in time. And the hospital scene after Burt wakes up was so sweet. Can't wait for Duets :)
noro chapter 3 . 6/14/2011