Reviews for When the World Comes Down
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Please upate, this is the best and only realistic finchel fic I can find. An I've been desperately looking, ever since Cory died... It's a way to keep him alive, u know. *sniffle* lol, please go through the entire season, too! I like finchel angst, as long as they reunite at the end!
haylstags chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I just wanted to say that you are such a talented writer and you make Rachel and Finn seem so realistic and flawed and perfect! I know this story hasn't been update in quite a while, but you've got a huge fan here if you ever do. Congrats and good luck! :)
Aundielen chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Really cute! I liked all the new scenes. I know it's been a while since this fic, but I do hope you continue it at some point!
M chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
LOve it !ยก!'nmmmnnn
mcabi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is amazing!
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I wish that the show had provided us with a few more "touchstone" moments. We saw Rachel allow Finn to touch her boobs, then nothing, then sex. I know tv can't show everything and Finchel isn't the only couple, but come on. Loved your last scene. Sweet, but slutty. ;)
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
You really get inside their heads. I like it. (And I wish Mercedes really had said at the end for Finn to kiss her and he had.)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Gah! So good.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Hot damn. That was good.
amykinz13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
That was really, really good! And really, really hot!
Isabel's Obsessions chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Please font give up on this one yet you have to do at least Furt cause Finchel are so cute in that episode. Not Special Education cause I cry at that one.
gleeinmyheart chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Love love love love ur stuff. Keep uP the good work n please write MORE!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I loved this chapter and all the cute fluffy Finchel moments. I really liked how you threw in Rachel's insecurities in. I think she still had a lot at this point in time. And the hospital scene after Burt wakes up was so sweet. Can't wait for Duets :)
noro chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
nice chapter
Quibily chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
That was definitely worth the wait!

I loved Rachel's POV best. Her worrying about his newfound love of Jesus was due to Quinn's influence was a really interesting take! That had NEVER occurred to me!

And Rachel finding how much she enjoyed him touching her and losing control. Love it.

The end, he got BARE BOOB! SCORE! Hehe. Great chapter, Maggie!

I CANNOT wait for the "Duets" chapter. Favorite. Episode. EVER.