Reviews for Phineas' Biggest Idea Ever
TrippAbrams chapter 5 . 2/24
This is a really amazing story! It is basically number 1 on the list!
Brainless Genius chapter 14 . 2/17
This is a really interesting way of depicting what Phineas would be like if he actually broke down for a significant period of time. Usually, we only see him angry or sad for a minute or two, so you did a good job of interpreting how it would be if it went on longer - and how others would react. Plus, the fireworks outside Ferb's window made me very happy. Nice work!
t.t.zoldy chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I loved this story, so touching. I couldn't stop reading
TheButterflyComposer chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Hmpf, so people thought Major Monogram was once a triangular red head with a wife and two kids (again) decided to fake his own death, grow a moustache and essentially become Nick Fury?

...

Huh...that actualy sounds like something a comic book company would do.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Ah, will the wonders of this cartoon ever cease?
Having recently gone over the favourite episodes, I was suprised to find a smattering on fanfics on the subject.
As yours is (going off of it's placement), oneof the more popular ones, I shall start here.
I like your writing, the fact Ferb talks more than once per day is fine (keep a tally and see if you can make him speak less than five sentences per chapter though).
It got a bit dark with all the hospitals and such but then again, they aren't preteens any more...
Still, moving on. Hope this continues to be good.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Dear Kicster:

"...and it was NOT easy." Would you think me a pompous old so-and-so if I observed that few things worth doing are? (And mastering the art of descriptive narration is surely one of those things.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Animation Adventures chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
That looks like an awesome lunch hour. Wish I could have some like that! Phineas just never gives up on inventing even during school and that's great, it's good to have a little fun while getting an education. And Phineas still doesn't have a clue about Isabella's crush on him. XD
Animation Adventures chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is off to an awesome start! I can imagine Phineas and Ferb being like this in high school. It's cool how they are still inventing only now not everything goes unnoticed by their parents. Not to mention seeing your artwork of them as high school students helped out a lot imagining what they looked like. Love Phineas' hoodie and Ferb's bag, those two parts have to be my favorite parts of the brothers' teenage designs. Also, my congrats to Candace on getting engaged to Jeremy. Must read more!
erika.peki chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
PLEAAAASEE tell me this is not the end!
pikablue chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
OMG I love this story it's soo sweet!
No1InParticular chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
You're so great. Truly fantastic and spectacular and brilliant. And if you try to forget that, well, don't look at any comments on any of your work. We'll be sure to remind you. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
ok is this before or after Sick Streak, or is it out of your main series? I need context for what issabelle did in ch 12.
Poodlebrain chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Now that would be a sight to see. How doyou come up with these things? They're brilliant!
Poodlebrain chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Yay! Phineas Flynn is back in business!
Poodlebrain chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Realizing for the first tme that Major Monogram's first name is Francis... And I thought I called myself a fan! But, seriously keep it up! You could make a career out of a talent like this!