Reviews for Constant Vigilance
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
And the creators agree with you. Major Holix going on in the series!
azara3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
! Too cute! The best Holix bit I've read yet! Way to go!
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
*glomps Six*

Six: FIVE SECOND RULE!

DENIED!

Six: INCONCEIVABLE!

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITIUE MY OWN!

Six: DENIED!

NEIN!

XD Teh fail whale swims among us! Gosh, I practically fangasmed at that. That was... yes. :D Aww. Six would be the type to take her on picnics... in Hawaii... C:

Nyaa you portat them so well, though! And maybe that's just the inner fangirl talkin', but still. *squeals* Cute cute cute!

-Spade
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
... 8D *fangasms* That... was... BEAUTIFUL! Ohmigosh, that was the BEST Holix I have ever read ever. No joke, not kidding, straight up legit. BEST. EVER. I was squealing in delight so much my mom came in to make sure I wasn't having a seizure. If I was, it would be fluff-induced. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Loved it. You are the epitomy of awesome. Honest.

Okay, I'mma go throw up rainbows due to fluff over dose now. Thank you! 8D 8D 8D

-Spade
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was a gigantic, green, fluffy bunny.

I LOVED IT

*goes and huggles the bunny*
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very sweet
sempaiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hey Solora! Wow, this was so fluffygummybears! I liked the admissions, it was so sweet! I like the use of the title in the fic! ;)

"Six wouldn't allow that second stage to occur. He would always be on guard. Always have constant vigilance! ...Unfortunately for Six, it is nearly impossible to have constant vigilance when asleep."

LOVED THAT! XD This was sweet and gentle and I loved it! I'll be picking the winner soon btw! Just wanted to review everyone's and tell em what I thought for each one! Good luck XD
LilacMayn chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*sigh* So cute *sigh* So perfect *sigh*
The Other One chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Amazing! Loved every bit!

Say... Six And Agent Smith from the Matrix. Six's real surname is Smith.

Hmm...
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww it was sooo fluffy! Six! *fan girl moment*
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! *runs around the room in her head screaming*...This was sooooo awesome. Le gasp. I can feel the excitement in my heart. I love fluff and I love how you did it for this story. Juicy Six/Holiday action! So amazing! I love it.
Akeno Suzuki chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Clap clap clap...

This is amazing! :D My fluff fuel always explodes when I read Solora fanfics...that's a good thing! :3

Good job!
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
AHHH! SOLORA FTW! ...Well, okay if I was judging that is:-)Oh my, a romance writer after my own heart. Wow, I LOVE your descriptive style. You built such a wonderful picture for me. I can't stop smiling:-) Thanks for that!
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Eeeeeeep! But all seriousness first. WHAT HAPPENED TO BURNING VAN PEDO! He use to be crispy but now hes all soggy. [:(]! And Six is sooooo sweet! Hes like fluffy bunnies eating smores while doing the hamster dance! Hes THAT adorable!