Reviews for Call Your Bluff
DyingOfABrokenHeart chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Amazing :) absolutely Perfectly stunning :D
marple chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I liked this. It was a lot going on so i had to read it through one more time to try and interpet it how i saw this.

It was a good different reaction from Booth than in other fics ive read.

I still think he was a schmuck about his offer to Brennan in the 100 th. Then he was an idiot to make her beleive she could never be the one for him, agreing that she couldnt change so he had to find someone else who could love him the way he wanted. Then the worst getting all serious with Hannah as he shouldve known it was all wrong and he was going to end up hurting them all.

Im glad you acknowledged him now at least realising he could not avoid it at this point.

Liked the most Brennan understanding and "calling his bluff"

Sorry for the rambling hope it made some sense. Thanks anyway for writing and sharing.
Jev chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow! Wonderful!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
What a beautiful chapter. Can you not take it further and tell the story of them coming together and realizing they love one another and can get through their pain together.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was an excellent oneshot. I hope you write more!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Love it. Happy New Year!
Sarae64 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
First story? Really? Wow...reads more like you've been writing for a very long time...nicely done.

I hope you'll write many, many more.

Happy New Year!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow this was really awesome! Loved it!
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I thought it was good. Happy New Year!
S. Vogelsinger chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
wow, brilliant! Please go on soon, can't wait :)
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
aww I love this! I wish so badly that this happened on the show. You're a fantastic writer. I love the tenderness in this fic.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Excellent story. I congratulate you on your first fanfic. This is exactly what needs to happen on tv. You had them so in character..Great job and I look forward to reading more from you
beedudslon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
One word: Perfect. Just brought a smile to my face.
harper83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I cannot believe that this was your first story! It was just brilliant! Please, please, please write more!
likeacidrain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my gosh, this was your first fic? Get outta town. I absolutely loved it - very emotional but completely in character. My heart is still aching from that episode, so hopefully someday we'll get something similar to this on the show. Wonderful job. 3