Reviews for Your Words Are Gelignite
YJFangirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Truly amazing
TheUnfaithfulWanderer chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I absolutely LOVE your writing style! This piece was astounding and it was really, REALLY well written. I hope you write more :)
mecaka chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I was expecting more. It was really great writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Really liked this. Thank you for sharing it.
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Wow. You have an amazing way with words. Love this story.
sybil branson jr chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Oh. My. God. This is so powerfully beautiful... it gives ne the shivers, they're the kind where you can't tell if its a good feeling or a bad one. Wow, you're such a great writer.
Love, love, love. By omam really fits this I think. And clarity :) I love you to the edges of telmar and back for writing this. Soooooo good.
Sapphire chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh my dear God.
I cannot even.
I am unable to even.
I have totally lost my ability to even.
Sass Trek chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
It's definitely a good thing that there was a second chapter. Really good!
whimsicalMisanthrope chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
How did you manage to make what should have been a happy ending so heartbreakingly bittersweet?
Fury161 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wow. I mean, WOW! That was wonderful. What an emotional roller coaster. I'm still reeling. That was really something - I may just have to go back and read it all again right now. Excellent work with the characterizations and dialog. Thanks for this little gem. I love it. I really do.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Great story. That was intense!
KnoKnayme chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
lookupkate chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this has made me feel more than i have felt in a long time. like a quick fall into ice water. and you just never seem to stop falling...
Fanbydef chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Absolutely breathtaking - you are a truly phenomenal writer.

Everything was so vivid and heart wrenching and REAL, it almost hurt.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

devillish angel chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
the intensity is mind blowing and the shades of life tht are shown god i luv this and i swear my stomach drops each time john feels sumthing