Reviews for Happily Ever After With My Best Friend's Brother
paragod chapter 17 . 3/26
I loved your story.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 3/15
WOW! I just read your story and it really touched my heart, at all the love they both had but how their failure to communicate and let others influence what they truly wanted forced them into the wrong decisions for them. It's like Romeo and Juliet all over again. I loved it but wished there was more. There were so many unanswered questions. Would you ever do a sequel? Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. '-)Narcy
Lafemmevegeta chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
A very intriguing yet complicated story. So much guilt and bad decisions all done without real communication. Definitely a story that teaches you to always communicate and express your thoughts no matter what. Really great writing!
locheree chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
As I am reading, I am seeing how everything gets put on Edward as his fault. Remembering what I read in a previous chapter, didn't Bella come to Edward and ask for money to have an abortion and he hesitated in giving it to her like he was rethinking leaving? He even said he would call Carlisle and request a later flight so they could work through things. So, now I am wondering why everyone thinks he is this horrible person. Also, in an earlier chapter, didn't Bella admit to lying about being on the shot? I like the story but the facts are getting mixed up a lot when it comes to certain details.
Patstew chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Great story loved it! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Full circle! Cried quite a big with this one-but that's just the sign of a good author! Really heartbreaking at some points, but I am glad they finally got it figured out how the other one felt the whole time. Resolution is good! I can't believe how it finally worked out, but I'm so happy for them!
Thanks again for sharing your talent! I'm off to read another! I haven't been this addicted to reading stories in a while! The non-stop, I'm gonna die if I have to stop reading can be quite overwhelming...and not helpful when my family needs my help! ;)
Not sure what to read of yours next tho. There is the one abt Bella with Stockholm Syndrome, but I'm afraid that will be too sad for me. ? But I'm gonna read it regardless! :) thx!
gatorgrl91 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Oh so good!
*My only trouble is keeping up with the timeline. And a few other details (like how did he know to find her at the airport). They don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It just helps me follow along and keeps things straight in my head-and I'm anal about details like that! :)
angleface12 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
This is the most heart touching story. I love how Edward and Bella's love was always there and they truly loved their son and did everything in their power to make him happy. Their sharing parenting with Peter and Charlotte was so moving. Edward and Bella taking in Jamie's adoptive parents children when Charlotte's health declined and giving them the same kind of loving home that Peter and Charlotte had provided for their son is beyond selfless . This story stirred up so many emotions, I need to buy stock in Kleenex. THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING STORY.
ranahd chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Amaizing story
alizzie chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Amazing!
EmziBob chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
absolutely loved this story, at times i wanted to bash their heads in, other times i cried and then were the awesomely happy moments... you sure know how to keep a reader captivated :D keep up the good work :D
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Nice story! :)
Buddhababy13 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Your stories are like reading real books... Every single one is different yet I can still count on certain token writing styles. It's really beautiful. I may not review all the time, and I may not ever... But I'm reading. Your writing fabulous. Don't let anybody tell you different. You could make it as a real writer one day.
makeAchange chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
It's beautiful story. I was so sad a couple of times, but the ending is really great. I wished Jamie came back home, and you did it. Thank you very much.
makeAchange chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I hope that Bella really meant what she said. I know what she had to went through but I wish she would love Edward again :)