Reviews for Panned Cakes
marvel-magnificent chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I read this YEARS ago and absolutely loved it then. I never forgot it, how your writing is so smooth and sweet and clever. And every time I had pancakes, I'd think, "It really is the flour." So of course I had to find you again and let you know what an absolute joy your writing is. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
jaja menos mal que esto no es rurounin kenshin si no jaja roxanne terminaria muyy mal jaja pero la ecena me recordo a este anime y manga jaja ygual me encanto en especial cuando a megamente se le salio de donde venía la rosa
CricketScribbles chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I love. this fic. so. freaking. much.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Egotist.
pocketfulofmumbles chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I don't think I've ever read a story in which the characters are so perfectly faithful to the originals... you really got all of them spot on. Especially Megamind. He's such a hard character to write well (I think even the writers of the MOVIE struggled with him sometimes), but he really is perfect here.

I also disagree with the other reviewers who say that Minion's gloating is out of character. When it comes to Roxanne I think there's a bit of a rivalry between him and Megamind, not so much romantically on Minion's side but more just to impress her. And he would gloat if he had victory. Yeah. I'm tangenting, I'll stop now.

And of course this is very sweet and funny. Thank you for making my first Megamind fanfiction reading experience a good one! :)
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Thats just too cute!
LadyFern chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, this was SO fun! I LOVED it! You really captured the essence of the characters so well, what they would say, everything! The ending was HILARIOUS and I loved how you sneaked in little things like the frying pan dropping in the kitchen and a patter of feet up the hall. Or the bit about Megamind shooting flies with his laser...again.

Two thumbs up!

Sincerely,

LadyFern
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
-claps hands happily- Now that was a fun lark! I enjoyed the characterization, and especially Megamind's childlike enthusiasm. And what was really fun was watching it all from Roxanne's perspective-as though we were enjoying the moment with her.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loops of fruit and popp-ed tarts. Lawlz.
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
:3 awwwwwwwwwwwwww! pancakes! XD
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I was lolling at the summary XD

Megamind’s sheets would never be patterned with pink daisies. They would be pattered with black daisies (of doom).

… and set her curtains alight. Again. I can see him doing that. Again.

I have made you cake! (Insert dramatic music)

Minion owns. Megamind is pretty sexy with all that leather, but Minion owns.
Whimstories chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very cute! (*_*) out of the MM fanfics i've read so far, you have stayed true to the characters the best.[ minus minion being smug] Great dialogue!
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow, this was your first time writing for Megamind? Great job! The characters were spot on, the dialogue couldn't have been better, and the plot itself was funny and cute! Please write more soon!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
For a first attempt, this turned out absolutely perfect :D

The characters' interaction was spot-on, the dialogue was marvelous, and overall it was just amazingly sweet :D

Fantastic job!
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hehe, inflated self-importance because of sifted flour. Love it! Also, you do a pretty darn good job of keeping the characters sounding like themselves. I'm off to search for more of your fics! :)