Reviews for Teardrops on my guitar
hatgal012 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
i love this...XD
Massie Cullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was really good! I loved the emotion in it! Bravo!
avagurl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I am thankful that ff is screwing around with updates. I never would have found this little gem if I had not been looking around.

I am also psyched to read Speak. Plus I get a new book and a movie to play with.

Your story is so sweet. I do not normally like the "make her jealous" line but this worked. Also, glad it did not take her years and years beyond high school tell him.

Love it.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute! So, Tanya was gay and they kind of used each other. Oh my, what a twist. lol WoW!
marielosbooksfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Jezz! Such a beautiful story. I completely love it. And it is a really good song, Tear Drops on My guitar, I had never heard it before but it's awesome. Keep writting like this!

Have a happy day.
ScreamingAngies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is really similar to another Teardrops on my Guitar story that I read the other day. I don't know whose came out first, but it's reeeally similar.
bananafox chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awww that was so sweet and sad. i loved it.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awe loved it!
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i loved it *tear* did i mention it made me cry
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
you need to fix it what is edward real last name. at the beginning his name is Edward Masen the later is Edward Cullen.
loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
nice to see that someone finally caught on:) I usually make up Edward and Bella stories following Taylor Swift's songs, but never actually bothered to write them down...:) this is a good story though:)
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this was really cute :) good job