Reviews for Eris
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
:)(: Woo-Hoo!
Hot DAYMN!
I can't say I didn't love it because I absolutely DO love it.
Wonderfully, Brittana, deliciousness. :)(:
M206 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
HOT. Like, seriously.

I'm bummed we don't get to hear about Santana's turn.

It was adorable how they held hands afterward.
spiceygleek chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg. So hot!
OneWingedPegasus chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh my god. That was an incredible story. Not only was it one of the hottest and most well written I've read on this site, but the 'I love you' gave it such a sweet and fulfilling end. Absolutely amazing.
cpfmr chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
really hoot !
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What a great bedtime story :-D hot, sexy and funny at the same time! You rock!
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great story, again unexpected but it was still very in character and well done. The whole process seems exhausting (which it can be of course) but this was cute and playful and hinted at how Santana is just a softy and Britanny has her wrapped around her finger. Something I always find amusing and adorable is when in a couple one person is more or less a bad-ass but completely bends and willingly to the other person but it'll pretty much but the only person they bend to. Nice story, funny in parts and very realistic in others.

Also I forgot to mention in the other story where Santana has a "condition" that it incredibly endearing and sweet that she tells Brit she can't have her do something because it would be too much and send her over the edge. It says a lot that she was focused on Brit and didn't go for the easy/quick turn on.
scout chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm 100% in love with this story. The pace was perfect. The descriptions flawless. The dialogue was funny and true to character. I felt like I was in the story the entire time. I just ... I love everything about this. *seems someone did research for this fic*
Silk chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
"Seriously, she thought. How do lesbians ever have sex? By the time they get done putting it all on, they must be exhausted."

BEST LINE EVER! LOL :)
heyalove chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I loved this 3 Haa, it was soooo good! I love your writing, and the whole idea of this story :-) And I love that it was Brittany taking control for once! D
momo0424 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was hot and funny. But mostly hot. Damn! :)
Quiroz chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Have I ever told you how good you are with smut? seriously, you write the best Brittana sex ever...

..though I don't think Brit would know anything about greek mythology if her life depended on it...
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That's why they are the best couple of the series. Even when they try to be serious about something, they just can't!

Thank goodness for the promptes on the glee_kink_meme. They always come up with good ideas. AND great writers.
NewYorkCity8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice to see Brittany on top. Could you do one with Santana on top? Good story.

How will Santana explain the money to her father? Imagine if he finds out what it was for.