Reviews for Five Minutes of Freedom
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was nice, funny and and sweet. You portray the characters very well, even though the situation is far from something that would happen in canon. In many stories, the characters seem to "drift" from being quite right when ff-authors put them into new situations, but you made it work and made it seem mostly natural. Well done.
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was so wonderful...I know Maka is always so self-conscious about the way that she looks and how she appears to other people (especially Soul), so it would be reassuring to her to hear from him how beautiful he thinks she is. And to hear his thoughts about her made me happy - And hey there's nothing wrong with her habit! I totally get it. :D It's kinda funny tbh, but I get it :) Thanks for writing this!

Killing Kunoichi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yeah, he should stalk on Maka more often XD
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You gave Maka some credible feelings and a good explanation. I like that :)
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hahahahaha! This kicks ass! And what Maka said about being insecure sounded realistic and especially acurate. Well played.
verveine chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hahaha! Aw! This was so cute! I loved it. C:
TheLastOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
nyaaa! so cute and cool! love it(specially the part when soul stares at her LOL)
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

Brillant - thats all I have to say.

Dragodden chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love how Maka threw something at Soul just out of principle. Enjoyable read. MORE!
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*sings* Soul is a pervert, soul is a pervert~

Ha, This made me laugh, honestly. A little thrown off when I saw it, but deffinetly interesting. And its bound to happen at one point in time since they both share an apartment and everything.

I hope to see more of your SE fics soon!

cloudy eve chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was kinda wrong... but sweet too! But really, if a guy and a girl live together, it's bound to happen. This is really good, so write more SE fanfics!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I wasn't expecting Maka to be naked but it was good. I can't wait for more stories:D