Reviews for Pomme des Luxure
DemonQueen243 chapter 20 . 3/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I think I've re-read this story at least 9 times in wait for the next chapter! I'm eagarly awaiting and checking my email everyday! :3 please update soon ! :3
Fedski chapter 20 . 1/19
You don't know how glad I was to get an update for this story last year! Since then I've reread Pomme des Luxure about 4 times! As an avid fan of Greek mythology and Kuroshitsuji this story is perfect and I must say, your skills in writing are just the icing on the cake!
I love your style of writing, it's very mature and always well thought out. Your characters are well perceived through your words and your choice of dialogue is simply fantastic!
Now that I've placed all my fan girl praise in the way, I'll attempt to sound mature in my begging of you the next installment for this fiction. I am absolutely at ends here this being the 5th time I've completed reading your work and I'm dying to see what happens next!
If nothing else, I hope that this review has encouraged you in continuing your writing be it this, or any other undertaking.
Thank you for such a fantastic read thus far!
ImSexy'NdINoIt chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Ah this is just superb. I love Greek mythology so much and I knew this story and its just perfect and I love it. Its well written and I like how you've introduced the characters and used them and I can't wait for an update. So well done.
Anglo-Chan chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Pls update
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely adore this story!
I've been reading it over the past couple days and haven't done much of my homework since I'm hopelessly addicted to it, but I don't mind c:
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, when I was upset at something in my life I'd read it and was happy to the point of annoying my boyfriend with my fangirling! I've tried to write before but have never been able to do something as grand as this, but while reading you've inspired me to change the fact.
CLLMichaelis chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Update soon. I need to know what happens with Ciel and his mom
B.T chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wonderfully written story awesome characters and ridiculously good plot! Couldn't stop reading and didn't want it to end! Please new chapter soooooonnn!
Lidos pine chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Thank you dear for writing such a beautiful story and what a creative storyline! It's very enjoyable to read thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OMG adskdbbdjsbsnjakh! So cute! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Brilliant story! Continue! continue!
Tia Clark chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oooooooohhhh! A peek into Sebby's past! Whoop! awesome!
Sylvia clemmings chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awwwwww sebby! Noooooooo! Don't be sad! What's gunna happen next?!
Izzy draya chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh wow! This has become my by far favourite fanfiction! Please update soon!
Annelida Resser chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing! I can't wait to see ciel's reaction!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
pleeeezzzzze update soon I love this story!