Reviews for Pomme des Luxure
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 5 . 9/20
Why can't I erase the thought that I have seen the last ten or twenty sentences at at least two other works? Or maybe not? Sometimes I have dreams that's too real for comfort.
Svaneaalka chapter 22 . 9/15
Nice chapter. Keep it up :)
Zoe chapter 22 . 5/8
Hi! It's me again. I just re-read this (my reward for finishing some very arduous homework), and, well, now I remember why I love your work. It's still awesome; forget awesome sauce, this story is like an awesome-banquet. Please (insert please about 50 ore times here) update soon! Until then, I must read all the chapters. Repeatedly. So, bye now.

Ellie chapter 22 . 5/5
Yeeeaaah... I've spent the last two days doing nothing but reading this, and I'm going to need it updated, hon. I've never had such an addiction to a fanfiction as this. Your writing is so beautifully crafted that it draws the reader in and takes them prisoner. Every scene is so vivid and alive, not to mention the plot is intelligently laid out. I'm in love with this story. I want to marry your writing. Please, if nothing else, write one last chapter to wrap everything up. Please, please, please!
Zoe chapter 22 . 3/20
Also, can't wait to see more of Undertaker. I think it says something odd about me that he's a favourite character…
Zoe chapter 22 . 3/20
Hi Little Miss Afflicted.

I haven't talked to you in a while due to the most crazy-ass term of my life, but I just wanted to say: hope you're alright, hope that life is good, hope that the writing is coming along (yes, I am shamelessly angling for another chapter). I reread most of your work today, and I have to say, still loving all of it, but Pomme Des Luxure is definitely a my favourite. Please, continue the pure awesomeness that is this story.

CherryFlamingo chapter 22 . 3/6
For some reason, I thought Undertake was Dionysus. Err, anywho...awesome story! I hope you update soon! W
CherryFlamingo chapter 20 . 3/6
That...was such an amazing background story for Sebastian! I'm so impressed and entranced by it!

Kudos to you for not making it totally cliche, weepy, or overdone.
CherryFlamingo chapter 6 . 3/1
*Le gasp*

lol, I do that too xD
I'm happy that Madame Red's married to Vincent since I feel so bad for her in the anime/manga, but it's also a bit strange. I can totally see her conspiring with Grell; the plot thickens!
The dialogue is awesome and totally in tune with the genre. It's a bit strange with the English names, but I'm not really complaining. ;)
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 3/1
The detailing and dialogue are just awesome. Pace is really nice, too.

I can definitely see Ciel as a blonde (?). It suits his role here, and the way he's characterized is particularly pleasing.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 3/1
Super excited about this fan fiction! I've been a member here for the past two years, coming back periodically, but never had I ever seen this one! The math of Persephone and Hades is definitely one of my favorites, and I remember being absolutely obsessed with it just last Fall.

Anywho, so much potential here. I love how Ciel is 18, but you definitely made sure that he's noted as beautiful and not too manly. It's especially awesome with the detail of how he's not totally unaware of Sebastian 3
d0rkstrider chapter 22 . 1/21
This fic is just absolutely amazing! I really need you to update soon or I'll cry!
A.T chapter 22 . 1/21
Good to have you back :)
I'm so glad your back bigger and better than ever! _
dashboardlight32 chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Awesome! You have such a way with words… ;) Keep going!