Reviews for Let's Hear It For The Boy
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was hilarious and cute, I loved it and wonderful job
An Angel's Broken Wings chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was absolutely...

ADORABLE(:
zairoon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
AWww god that was ADORABLE! haha...I loved it, Tai's just so sweet, and Matty as well, reassuring the poor brown-headed guy!... Gosh, those tow are just meant to be together! Anyway, thank youuuuu so much for this sweet story (though it's from last year new year lol)... )
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow dude, that's dope.

haha

No, really, I enjoyed reading that. It was sweet and portrayed Taichi in a realistic, endearing light. Nice story!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR PSYCHO WEASEL! (Yes, I'm aware that it's a little late...)

Ahem...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU'VE REALLY MADE MY NIGHT! D I was a bit down, and so I went in search of happy fics, and couldn't help myself from scanning your profile...AND I FOUND THIS LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVENLY NEW YEARS AWESOMENESS! THANK YOU! D

Oh, and it was great btw. Funny, cute, sweet, awesome, funny (did I say that already?) and really well written - as expected. ;)

FANTASTIC STUFF! D
Ninor-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
YAY! A Taito New Year one-shot! Why didn't I found this before?
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
D'aww, this story is adorable and so sweet and fluffy and just right. Very good!
EpochWulf chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Everyone wants a Tai... including me :P

The story is very cute, however there is not real problem. Well, there IS a problem but its solved before the story begins and thus no plot building (and no drama or tension subsequently). This was simply intended to be cute though, and it pulled it off.
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Awwwwwre! That's so adorable! I saw this story and was like "OMG" and then I saw your name and I'm just like "OMG YAY!"

Seriously, my New Years was really beginning to look down...I want a Tai *pouts*

And I totally know what you means about plot bunnies and title-less Taito's. I have tons...

Anyway, this was so cute and amazing and wonderful and I hope you have a wonderful New Years :D
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
IT'S SO FLUFFY! X3 Oh god, Tai could be the poorest person ever and I'd pick him over all others... well... except maybe Takeru. ;D Anyway, I loved this fic. I'm gonna read every new year!