Reviews for The TroubleMakers
HEXER chapter 60 . 10/21/2013
Sequel please.
Simlead chapter 60 . 6/9/2013
Wow. I'm amazed. :D This has to be one of the best, most memorable fics I have ever read - seriously. So full of feeling and little funny lines and adorable moments. I read another one of your fics and saw this one on your profile, started reading and didn't stop until I got to the end. Despite all the angsty/sad moments (which were beautifully written, by the way), I certainly love this version of history. Thanks so much for uploading! :)
EverThePhantom chapter 60 . 3/11/2013
Woohoo! Congratulations on finishing! I'd like to read Within Me Burning if you start working on it again. And eventually, it would be nice to see some continuation of Sanctuary where the television show left off, though I understand if you don't, since that's another huge project.
dancer4life1234 chapter 59 . 3/10/2013
Sorry! I accidentally posted my review before I was done.
Anyway, the characters were perfectly written, every little detail.
It has been my pleasure to watch this story grow to what it is. I thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work and look forward to what you have in store.
dancer4life1234 chapter 60 . 3/10/2013
Wow... What a way to end.
I've been following this story since last New Years and may I say it was a pleasure. Every time you put up a new chapter, it was like Christmas morning.
Your writing has this amazing quality to it that makes me live in the moment that you are painting on the page. From their early days to Egypt to World War II, you ke
Aeris Mae chapter 60 . 3/8/2013
Awesome! I love the way you ended it :) It explains so much about why Helen is pissed in Here We Meet Again and why Nikola's all "Come here, lover!" lol. Brilliant :D
beautiful.love.3 chapter 60 . 3/7/2013
I'm so sad that its over...but it was a beautiful story and the last chapter was just as beautiful...
you are one of the best author here and I can't wait to read more of your work...
Sparky She-Demon chapter 60 . 3/7/2013
Wow, what a ride this was! Very nice, I loved it, can't wait to see what you do next!
The Watch Stander chapter 60 . 3/7/2013
Great ending! I love this story, so much fun, angyst, emotion,romance just everything. Very well written so you have to do a sequel, Please?
alwayssmilingsam chapter 60 . 3/6/2013
Wow what a ride! My hat goes off to you for completing such a mammoth undertaking. I have loved every word of this story and if I ever have indefinate hours just to sit and read I would love to read it from beginning to end again. as much as I would love to see an epilogue of them in the new Sanctuary I think the way you have finished it was just perfect. Well done!
EverThePhantom chapter 59 . 3/3/2013
Goodness, only one chapter left! I'll miss reading your stuff, it's so good! Will you be continuing your other unfinished work, or start something new? You would be the perfect choice to continue writing Sanctuary where the TV show left off!
Aeris Mae chapter 59 . 2/27/2013
lol! They snogged in a sewer XD lord that is just too funny! I'm dying to see what you do with the ring in the next chapter, I'm trying to prepare myself for the unexpected :) Can't wait!
EwigeStudentin chapter 59 . 2/26/2013
I can't believe there's only one chapter left! I mean, your Helen and Nikola are like members of my family already! When this epic story is over, I will have to read it from the very beginning, I guess :)
Thank you so much for all the banter - it was priceless in this chapter! :)
Is it too late to share ideas for the ending? I hope not... I don't know whether it's feasible at all, but I would very much like to see Nikola figure timewrap!Helen out... or to get suspicious at least... I mean, I know she went to great lenghts to preserve the time line and she was very cautious, but HE'S A GENIUS! he MUST have caught something... odd... on occasion :p
The Watch Stander chapter 59 . 2/26/2013
I hate to see this end, but you'll write another story so there's that. I love how this has gone through so much drama, angst, love, turmoil etc. Great job, one of my favorite stories. So I can ardly wait to see what you do for an ending. I'm always hopefull that Nickola comes out ahead, but we'll see what you do. Helen can be so cruel at times,
Meegan chapter 59 . 2/26/2013
Ok so I'm confused were there two Nikolas running about?