Reviews for Locked Away
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Thanks for sharing!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
sigh Both of these women have the choice of how to change their lives and the lives of other women and choose not too.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This ending feels very... very much perfect and yet almost broken, if you know what I mean. It doesnt feel forced. I loved your impersonation that shows how they are both trapped. I always a little doubt whether the Astoria/Draco romance was based on love or arrangment and this story shows what it could have been/should be.

This pairing is growing on me so much more. It seems slightly more forbidden than the well known BellaMiones and NarMiones out there. Well done for a beautiful piece!
gecko brothers chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I liked it. I honestly did. I was listening to Blinding while reading it and it made it so much more exciting to read. It's a wonderful fic and you obviously have a talent for writing.

Thank you for taking up my challenge.

-Doll
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
First off: I love stories that begin with a quote or lyrics. It really sets the mood. :D

I also really like how it's written in present tense.

Your descriptions are AMAZING.

I also actually really liked the ending, because it just seemed right. It all fitted.

This was a really good story :D
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
So, you write well. Really well. Everything about this fic. is so vivid and from the story you can feel Narcissa's exhaustion and Astoria's desperation. I'll admit: I don't like femmeslash, but that fact didn't really play a role in how I recieved your story because it was masterfully done and though the ending seemed as though it could have gone another way that didn't end in a kiss i think you made it work.

Smile Life Away
sidex chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i like how the lyrics fit very well with the song, and i love your astoria. my favorite lines were: 'Astoria breathes joy and life into her endless winter, transforming it from a dead frost into a winter wonderland.' :) great job!