Reviews for The Taste Of Freedom
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Please please please update! I love this sooooo much! This has got to be the best Remus x Draco fanfiction I have ever read! UPDATE! Draco is just so cuuute and ADORABLE!
OneShotMarvel chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
oh no, nonononono! You have to update! This is such a brilliant and well written story! You've got me hooked and now you've left me hanging -pout- :(
But honestly, this is really and truly magnificent. I love the whole concept of it, I love how the characters were depicted, and I love where the story was going. Please, I hope you'll pick this story back up because it's really amazing and I really want to see how things progress between Draco, Remus and Moony, as well as how the rest of the school(especially the golden trio) will take their relationship when they achieve a romantic one.
Update again soon! :D
A.Midnight.Charade chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Please continue! This story is intriging and I'm legitimately sad there's no 3rd chapter.

Update please!
yaoifanfake chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Just want to say i really like it will you make more chapters or did you stop with the story?
SuperSquash chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
OMG I love this story! Please tell me it's not dead and you're just working on it pleeeaaasssseeee -puppy dog eyes-
Seriously Sukie chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I hope you continue this story. Loved it!
Bunnyakafay chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Please update. Haven't read an awesome fic in a while

And this is better than awesome.
anonymous fan chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I know you haven't updated in ages, but it would be an absolute joy if you did! I'm loving this story
NEROCAFE chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
WOW, read the first chapter ages ago and I was so excited for the second chapter and it surely didn't disappoint. I think this story has potential and I would love for it to continue. I know it is only hinted in the second chapter...I would love the Theo and Nick to continue...hopefully turn out the way I think it would :P, anyways...great chapter like all of your stories...love the other stories; Red Steel and Broken to domination.

Please continue and good luck

Nerocafe
Catnatural chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Great update! I hope Draco gets picked and Remus and him act on their feelings soon! They'd be so sweet together! Please update soon! ]
Zamber chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Oh, an up date at last. Thank you, I found your first chapter very interesting and I have been waiting to read more. I already can't wait for chapter 3.
peny.lane chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
GREAT GREAT SUPER FANTASTIC STORY! I don't know if I have ever been so instantly caught up in a fic like this :D You have a great story on your hands that is very well written and I simply can't wait for the next update!
piglett chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Man - talk about excited. I really thought that this story was toast - that you had given up on it. So totally suprised to find a new chapter - hooray. Gotta go and re-read the first chapter to catch up and then read second chapter - happy. Will review soon. :)
TheseThingsChange chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Holy crap you've updated :D I really thought that you'd given up writing this story! I nearly had a spaz attack from excitement w

I never did review the first chapter so I guess I'll start off by saying I adore the plot for this! The relationship you have between Narcissa and Draco is quite sweet :) I do hope you'll have more of that interaction.

Draco is Remus' mate right? You seemed to be hinting towards that in the first chapter, and I'm curious to see if he is, and reactions to it.

The beginning of chapter two was really good. I liked the great halls reaction to Slytherin's and Hufflepuff's sitting together was well written. And when Draco thought he wouldn't be friends with the Golden trio I was very happy! A lot of fics I read usually have the Trio realizing they're wrong, saying sorry to Draco, then everyone is BFFs. It gets quite irritating and I am relived that you don't seem to be doing that.

Quick question though, is Draco is going to become a Animagus? I'm curious to see, if you do decide to go that way, what his form would be...

The later half of the chapter was alright, but there were a few things that didn't really make sense to me.

Like in the first chapter you had Draco know about Teddy and the fact that Tonks was a dead Auror -

i" He knew very well that Professor Lupin had a son with one of the auroras, Nyphadora Tonks, if Draco remembered right, who had died during the war."/i

-then later had him doubting because he thought they were still in a relationship. Also there seemed to be a very sudden personality change for him. I hope you haven't done that just to add more drama to your story, as I imagine there will already be quite a bit of that(his emotional problems, meeting Teddy and iespecially/i Severus' reaction just to name a few). One of the things I really enjoyed was Draco's personality in the first chapter, and the strong character he seemed to be.

It is your story though so you can do with it what you like, regardless of what I write here. I do hope you at least consider my criticism however, and that it hasn't upset you:)

Despite my few complaints, I was very excited to see you updated and am really looking forward to reading the next chapter! I hope is doesn't take so much time for the next one ;P

Can't wait! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hi, it's the pest from your Kiba/Itachi story. When you're feeling up to it would you maybe update this one too?