Reviews for Mirkwood's Prince
BunBunBabe chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
love this story my only issue is that it's a bit jumpy and its hard to follow a bit, maybe a bit more detail about actions happening between scenes and such
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Nice!

Kamai6
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Loving the story so far - hoping for an evil Agrod trying to hurt Estel scene where Legolas swoops in an saves the dya
Sage of the Woods chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
I usually hate slash with a passion, but this is actually very enjoyable. Please write more! I love the story! Maybe the plalace notices they are gone an then every one is like holy crap and then they search everywhere and then angoras all like this is bad so he goes to let legolace out of the closet and then bam he sees estel tries to kill him but just in time elrond comes to save the day! How about that? Lol. I love rambling.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
The storyline is really interesting, it's nice to read about a young Aragorn meeting Legolas. For improvement, I don't want to offend or upset you but your grammar and spelling really needs some work! E.g. "his son's cry's" should be "his son's cries". The apostrophe should be used for belonging (as in son's - the cry of his son) or if there is an abbreviation (such as isn't - is not) not for plurals. Additionally the first sentence is incredibly long! It's much easier to read if there is better grammar, commas placed at end of speech etc. But I really like your story ideas and it would be great if you could keep writing but improve the literary quality, your story has the potential to attain far more reviews if you do so!
Magpie1600 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I hope they get out. Great short chapter. I await more please
What chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Eh? Why is Estel suddenly locked in the cupboard?
Metoochocolate chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I can't say I loved the front bit, but the last part of the chapter is very exciting. Poor fathers, wrong conclusions, that should make for interesting conclusions
gginsc chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Good story line, but you need to work on grammar. Also, how did Estel get in the closet. You had him walking away and Legolas getting put in the closet. Then, without explanation, Estel was in the closet with Legolas.
Alpha Ori chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
A nice story line, but grammar mistakes and lack of appropriate punctuation are making this story difficult to read. So, congratulations for the story line, but please, get yourself a beta!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2011