Reviews for A Modest Proposal
Penneay chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I really like this, It a well put together story! I hope you update soon!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I LIKE IT! Update soon please!
Erroneously chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I'm really enjoying this story - I've always been interested in stories that explore a Kurt Rachel friendship, because I figure they've got a fair bit in common and they could be pretty epic together XD
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I love it! Please write more!
YupSureDid chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
So far, so good. I like it.
harrylover101 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Mitsuko Soma chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Your writing is one piece of healthy reading. No, really, I've read so much nonsence in fanfiction recently, that I fear it will rot my brain. Actually, this is the first time in a long while, that I've reviewed, and the first time I've reviewed Glee. You've got a good eye for the necessary detail, and the story itself sounds plausable, so congratulations, you're a writer (a destinatiion which I am yet to reach). I would be pleased to read more of this fanfiction, it will do my mind some good and would also please the Gleeky side of me (which is, after the Superball and consequent Valentines Day episode,still high on the adrenaline rush).So, I promise to read if you'd be as kind as to write.

Mitsuko
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Great chapter. I think this is exactly what the both of them need right now. Great job :)
Loveless-Gin chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
this is really interesting!

I hope you update soon.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Hm. I'm thinkin I kinda like/love this :)
Greytune chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I am so excited that you updated. I'm kind of in love with the Kurt/Rachel friendship, and the relationship you have them build here is so interesting and I can't wait to see more.
ianintheattic chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I love relationship between Kurt and Rachel sooooooo much, OMG..

There are a lot of human relations in glee, but that one is very unique:D !

o please chapter 3 !
shinecsc chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
update update please!awesome friendship!:PP
C chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I like it... However, question: will finchel ever show up?
brenstal chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I love the Kurt and Rachel friendship; you write them really well.