Reviews for What We Have
Chasey-Fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This one was short but soooo good! I really really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl. That was superb, I quite enjoyed it. It was simple, direct and effective. Very effective. Loved it. I think my IQ might've dropped a few points as well after that fangasm.

Anyways, great job. Keep it up!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hot and humerous at the same time! I agree Chuck would need a label and Casey would go with the flow.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I think that Chuck would and could live with a lot of different labels.

Amanda
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
How do you do it? Even without the explicit details you still manage to make your story HOT!

This is also another great example of perfectly executed humor, I think my favorite line would have to be:

"Chuck turns his head and frowns; well, as much of a frown as he can manage, having been fucked through the mattress and come hard enough to drop his IQ by several points. Twice."

I enjoyed seeing how Casey was able to understand Chuck's questioning of what they are and resolve it for him, too few stories make him easily accessible as a person (if that makes any sense). They seem to keep him as a bit robotic, someone who thinks only of the job; yet in all of your stories you manage to make him come across as a loving and (dare I say) gentle man and he still comes across as being totally in-character! I don't know how you do it but I'm so glad that you do.

Keep up the great work, your stories are always such a joy to read! I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 1/6/2011