Reviews for Affirmation
Wovi chapter 1 . 3/11
Can I just say that I looooovvveee all your SteinxSpirit stories? Like love love love them 3 I've read them all quite a few times and you have inspired me in a few roleplays as well on IG (spirit_senpai) and I do hope to see more stories from you on this pair because they are absolutely amazing. Your use of vocabulary truly puts you above and beyond almost all others I have read, and makes my writings look like they were written in elementary school in comparison lol. I do hope to see more from you! I don't have an account on here but I always check in to see what you got going n.n hope you are having a good morning/day/night!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It was amazing! I loved it
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
It was good *cleans up blood mess plugs bloody nose* I like it
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
But weepy Spirit being held by Stein is a good Spirit! Very well done. Enjoyed it very much.
xSlytherinxPrincessxVampirax chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aw! This is the first yaoi I've ever read-EVER-and wow, just...wow. This was amazing. I'm sure there will be yaoi I don't like-just like there's yuri I don't like and a LOT of hetero hentai stuff i don't like, but this was the perfect introductory yaoi, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of it now! I finally understand why people like it so much. This was absolutely incredible. I'm definitely going to read more of your work! You're amazing. I actually sought you out specifically because I was at that How Not to Write a Lemon panel at Naka this year, and I thought you were really cool, and I remembered you guys both said you wrote yaoi... As glad that I was right after that I went to that panel, I'm even more glad now!
Gosh, this was just so cute! I am so insanely gushing right now.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was so sweet nice action in the middle and nice ending it was good i love this pairing _
norge911 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it, very detailed, very entertaining
jinjin-night chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
great
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow I love it. Excellent writing style. I have goosebumps.
amberpire chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yep. Pants. Lost forever. In Pants Limbo.

This was so, so good, and you write so well I can't even sjdklfa. That is my expression when I have no expression. It was hot but cute and angsty all at the same time and I just do not even -

So. Good.
MugenYumeDansu chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Stunned. Stunned is an appropriate word for the reaction I have to this Fanfiction. I think that you captured Spirit perfectly. I like the fact that he cried, it gave him depth. Altogether I feel that you have done an amazing job with this Fanfiction! Thank you very much for brining this peice of art to the world.
Aidylecir chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aaawwwwwwwwww TvT I'm crying tears of happiness right now. i love your stories. and although it seems a little out of character for stein to be so caring...i love it! and if its spirit its completely possible! thank you for writing such amazing stories. ill continue to follow you.
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aww! I loved this!
SteinsLittleExperiment chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Amazing :)

I just love your stories and your style of writing. This story was so heartfelt, and I loved the way you portrayed Stein and Spirit. It was perfect.I also loved the "Spirit re-defines 'emotional'" line. It made me smile. I can't express how much I loved this story in simple words but I hope this review was satisfactory. :3

...Moar plz? XD
Miyuko Yamada chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
simply phenominal. keep it up.