Reviews for Crisis on Two PokéWorlds!
xSKILLETFANx chapter 28 . 2/8
That scene with Ruby and Sapphire... my favorite moment in this story! Having them get really close again while on Mirage Island was brilliant. A nice shout out to the scene that took place there in the Manga where she confessed her feelings to him.
oldrivalshipper chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
hey whats up with the kanto team . havent heard of them for a long time. well , nice story
oldrivalshipper chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
im lovin it
lightningmatt chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Long chapter or hiatus? Otherwise why has it been so long?
Luna the Zekrom chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
I really, really like this story. I hope you update soon. I don't want to be left here for eternity with this cliffhanger of an ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Errm... The beige prose is kinda... ...I dunno, I just can't see the thought processes of the characters very well. ...Not trying to be rude, or anything...

And this chapter was... Also kinda void of... Story advancement. It wasn't that bad, though...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Reading this after Pokemon Adventures Ashgray confused me until I realized that Blue and Green are switched. That's gonna be confusing.

I like your story a lot though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So... The game world doesn't exist at all?

...Eh, it's not important. I'm liking this anyway.
PokePulse chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hey there, I've been reading this through the latest chapter and I gotta say, I'm impressed! I hope you could at least conclude the Sky Pillar arc. I really wanna see Motor-mouth battling Sird.
Himawari Mii chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
GG an NB! XD
Himawari Mii chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
EHEHE... YOU DON'T SAAAAY X3

ANSHJDHIHUJBNJUHGYUJWAIOSHBVBJNIPOFHOFIJEWOSUPOEFW! TEAM ROCKET!
Himawari Mii chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
TEAM ROCKET! XD They're gonna get their asses kicked.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I REALLY like this topic, but I think that G,S, and C wouldn't of revealed that they were from a different universe out of the blue with no real proof (*cough* definitive proof *cough*) and also that the first thoughts someone would have after being thrusted into a situation like this wouldn't be as straightforward as S said, as all three of them would of be extreemely disorientated. I also think that the characters should have their own opinions on certain aspects, like like the trio. G might just want to argue on points just to annoy the others, and crack jokes at others expence, while C will berate him for the behavior while S will pretend to ignore him. Also, if the PokeDexes didn't resonate when they were in the field where they first arrived or when they woke up, why would it choose that time to do their job. Was it because the trip shorted out the device, like a scrambler, and if so it should of been made note of. Also, you should of made G,C, and S keep the knowledge of being from a different dimension a secret, 'cuz it would of been an epic plot twist for the end :P. Sorry if this is long, but just some advice :D
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 23 . 3/4/2014