Reviews for Crisis on Two PokéWorlds!
JGM16 chapter 22 . 4/11
Not really a fan of motor mouth
Iloveeevees chapter 24 . 1/3
Looker is an idiotic person in the manga(s) it's strange to see him actually... Good... I never saw him in the anime, though.
Iloveeevees chapter 23 . 1/3
I didn't figure out that all the professors were named after trees until I read the back of the Kalos region handbook. I got extreamly excited!
xSKILLETFANx chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
That scene with Ruby and Sapphire... my favorite moment in this story! Having them get really close again while on Mirage Island was brilliant. A nice shout out to the scene that took place there in the Manga where she confessed her feelings to him.
oldrivalshipper chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
hey whats up with the kanto team . havent heard of them for a long time. well , nice story
oldrivalshipper chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
im lovin it
lightningmatt chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Long chapter or hiatus? Otherwise why has it been so long?
Luna the Zekrom chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
I really, really like this story. I hope you update soon. I don't want to be left here for eternity with this cliffhanger of an ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Errm... The beige prose is kinda... ...I dunno, I just can't see the thought processes of the characters very well. ...Not trying to be rude, or anything...

And this chapter was... Also kinda void of... Story advancement. It wasn't that bad, though...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Reading this after Pokemon Adventures Ashgray confused me until I realized that Blue and Green are switched. That's gonna be confusing.

I like your story a lot though.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So... The game world doesn't exist at all?

...Eh, it's not important. I'm liking this anyway.
PokePulse chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hey there, I've been reading this through the latest chapter and I gotta say, I'm impressed! I hope you could at least conclude the Sky Pillar arc. I really wanna see Motor-mouth battling Sird.
Himawari Mii chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
GG an NB! XD
Himawari Mii chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
EHEHE... YOU DON'T SAAAAY X3

ANSHJDHIHUJBNJUHGYUJWAIOSHBVBJNIPOFHOFIJEWOSUPOEFW! TEAM ROCKET!
Himawari Mii chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
TEAM ROCKET! XD They're gonna get their asses kicked.