Reviews for Sailor Moon GSL: Geass Speed Love
BW Lewis chapter 29 . 2/11
Love it! I never watched Sailor Moon and I doubt I will bit this is awesome!

Good luck and update soon.
Syafiq chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
When will update this story it is so good
SoaringEagle13 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I recall that it was implied that Michiru may be bisexual because she flirted with Mamoru at some point. This occurred in the manga at least.
Gur40goku chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
WHAT HUH? ... PLEASE UPDATE
EvanderAdvent chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I don't see how having feet excludes one from being a ghost...
TykkiMikk chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
I would very much love to read the rest of this story I am very interested in it and want to finish it.
EvanderAdvent chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just figured it out! T is actually the spirit of Professor Tomoe! The person he wants protected is Hotaru and by 'deal with the devil for the sake of a loved one' he's referring to Germanoid and Mistress 9 possessing him and Hotaru respectively.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
The reason Suzaku killed his father in canon was because his father's planned first action in the war was to kill Lelouch and Nunnally and broadcast it to the world. This is what is stated in the side/extra materials. In canon, they did not have time to explain it since the only time that was allowed for it was Mao and he was trying to destabilize Suzaku not reaffirm him in his actions. A truly noble reason would have supported suzaku and aided him. Mao suggesting it was a purely selfish action destroys all validity for it and with his mental state would have far greater repercussions. Suzaku only recovered because of Lelouch; without it suicide or death by Mao would have been the end result.
TykkiMikk chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
I am interested and I find it all amusing I hope to read more of this sometime in the future
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Considering in CG Nuclear power had only just been discovered and the Law of the Conservation of Energy had yet to be formed...CG could be called the backwards world. Their understanding of Aerodynamics also support this. THe Freij(y)a was the first Atom Bomb made in CG meaning they were still under the incorrect belief of the Law of the Conservation of Matter. Their planes are simple and very slow. I think that the Seiten and Albion were the first things that went Supersonic in CG, and it is likely they were still moving at subsonic speeds with their best maybe being mach 2 or 3.

affect yours should be minimal at WORST (at best would be no effects)

protect, at all COSTS
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Wahoo! Lelouch still has is Gease. I noticed that Mamoru is a bit useless, but he isn't useless when it comes to power. He should at least be able to use "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Lelouch is doing all the work. He must be liking his armor. :D

-Saturn
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Chapters 1-4 are fantastic! I almost thought that T was but you showed the part when he was curious about Lelouch and wanted to learn more. I like C3; she's much like C.C. I also love all the tricks the armor can do! I'll review later!

-Saturn
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Are you going to continue working on this story? I'd like to keep reading some more, and it would be a great shame if it was suddenly abandoned.
AceStarKnight chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
...Reading this great chapter of literature...made me come to the conclusion that...All Lelouch needs to do at this point, is point at the sun...,
AceStarKnight chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh! You gave him Side Bashaar! Awesome!