Reviews for Tempting Fate
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this made me fall for alpha all over again. beautiful!
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Kawaii!

Sanada can bang his head against mine if he wants!
_!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
awkward and protective Sanada is really cute luv it X3
samuraipan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hehe so cute!

i love ackward sanada (:
BadCook chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I am hitting myself right now.

I THOUGHT I put you on my author's alert list and it turns out I DIDN'T.

*sigh* /facepalm/

Finally took the liberty of checking up your profile and I must say, I was shocked at seeing the load of updates from you.

Ah, UST between Sanada and Yukimura. xD How...thick.
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome! I was reading this while listening to Sanada's song, Pride. It feels like my soul almost flew out of my body. This should have more chapters! Please? It's a wonderful story.
Bijoux25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You know, I just realized that a lot of my favorite Rikkai fics are -your- fics, so I have to sincerely thank you for your awesome writing skills. From my own experience, I think that Sanada is frankly a bitch to write, even when he's not awkwardly kissing his captain in the most adorable way imaginable. So, yeah, you pretty much rock my socks off.

Fangirling aside, I have very little for you by way of criticism. I only saw one instance where you used the word "seen" instead of "then" which I can almost guarantee is just a revision mistake and really isn't enough to mention in a review, but I have so little to go on to make this constructive that I'm desprately scraping the bottom of an extremely clean barrel.

Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't want to just give you a useless review for such a great fic.

Please keep up the good work! I look forward to more fics from you. :3
Lessie Daymon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Okay, now I feel as though I'm stalking your fanfictions, but I have a free period and it's SanaYuki and sweet and gah you're killing me here. In a good way.

This just had the perfect amount of awkward and perfect amount of description and the entire atmosphere was so well-written I felt as though it existed. Again, you have such a grasp on Yukimura and Sanada's personalities and, in this case, forthcoming relationship, I can hardly tell it isn't absolutely canon. You're actually making my day here, because so many authors overdo them or ruin them and you are actually just getting to perfect.

3 Once again, /you/ /deserve/ /more/ /reviews/. Especially with the characterization and imagery and visual techniques in this story.
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww 3 This is too sweet! Protective!Sana is love :D Gosh, I really love your sotries! I can't wait for more!
Tsukixchan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, so cute!

I loved their first kiss and the way you described it.

"Goodnight… Genichirou." - Am I the only who found it cute? xD

Like always, I loved it!

P.S: Happy new year. :)
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That made me go both, "Aw!" and "Hee hee hee hee!" :-)

Excellent tale of a first kiss :-)