Reviews for Hannah's Talk with Fisher
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
that and Brennan actually went to church with Booth one time, even if she doesnt believe, and (sorta) respects his beliefs. and she's seen just as much, if not more, destruction as hannah. please update soon, i really wanna see wat Vincent is gonna say to hannah! im actually most excited about Wendell and Daisy! :)

breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
You are doing a great job writing this story! Give yourself a pat on the back!

Fisher's dropping the bomb of info - you nailed it! And it is hilarious that Hannah thinks Clark is hot! Nice to know she isn't blind.

The events that have lead us to season six - they are so funny when you just lay them all out like that! Glad you are finding humor in your story yet poignant for Hannah. Will her head spin so hard her head will pop off? That would be sad...really.

I don't hate Booth either, by the way!

You are making some really interesting observations for Hannah to learn here - can't wait to see what she does with all her new-found facts! Looking forward to your next update! Thanks for writing this cool story!
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Tragedy/war can bring people closer to G-d or to lose their faith, so not a problem with Hannah's perspective. In the show, it doesn't seem that Booth and Hannah really discuss significant issues, so her not wanting to discuss their religious differences is feasible.
Annika chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Please continue this story soon. Really soon. I am so anxious to see what happens next.
coffeebean2009 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I just found this, its looking great so far. Can't wait for another chapter.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Good chapter! I think your reasoning about Hannah's religion shouldn't offend anyone. Many people think that way and each person deserves their own opinion as long as they respect the other's.

Post more soon!
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I'm enjoying the story, I really like HB digging for more information about B I can't believe she hasn't done this on the show. And, you're doing fine with English...don't give up.
Rankor01 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Good chapter, I can't wait to see how you write VNM, he's always got something interesting to say.

I bet Hannah is going to get more than she bargained for.
Cremant chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like your story. I don't like Hannah either so I could never write her but I'm anxious to see how you treat her reaction to this surprise. I'm so glad Fisher let the "cat out of the bag". More angst for the new year.

Happy New year
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i loved
sassybee chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This looks like it could be quite interesting.
Dancin' Phalanges chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This would be a great way for Hannah to learn more about the partners. I don't hate her, i hope she turns into the push they both need.
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very good idea and very nicely written :) there are a few mistakes, but I'm sympathising with you (English is my third language).

You kept them in character, although we don't really know much about Hannah or Fisher.

You should write an epilogue here and post those other stories you said you have written :D

Happy New Year!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is excellent as a one shot or the opening to a continueing story. Hannah is well-written, no one knows much about her other than she likes adventure, is a journalist, doesn't want children except maybe adopt one one day, and enjoys sex with Booth.