Reviews for Buried
Qiant chapter 1 . 5/12
I CRIED. I can't imagine how Arthur could live on with these memories...
MsGryffindorOtaku chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Okay, i comment this on stories a lot, but this time I actually mean it. I. Am. SOBBING.
HetalianOtaku chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I am crying... Why did I read this at night? I had a horrible day and this somehow made it better... It made me think about my twin... Imma go call her... Thank you.
Umi Honoka chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This reminds me a lot of Gary Paulsen's book called "Captive!"
Ivory Rouge chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Sorry for the language but HOLLY SHIT. there is nothing else I can say. But I hate that u enjoyed reading this because it ripped my heart out. Thank you for posting it.
ArgentumPane chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
THIS DESERVE A FUCKING LOVE, BEERS AND TISSUES BECAUSE GODDAMMIT I NEVER CRIED THIS HARD FOR A FIC BEFORE. REALLY, EXPECT AMECAN TO GIVE YOU SAPPY BROTHER MOMENTS.. GOD.. I LOVE THIS.. SIGH..

Oh. I'm shaking..
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I cried. It was so good that i cried. Now i am going to watch that episode just to learn a little more about the story. I loved the story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN AND IM STILL CRYING INSIDE
farronewp chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
My eyes hurt (from my tears).
CheezeLuver2656 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
IM CRYING NONONO THIS IS TOO SAD TO EXIST WHYYYYYYY
Maya chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I decided to read some angst.
Bad idea.
I'm not really good with angst, nor am I good with dealing with heavy emotions, so I usually don't begin to cry during fanfictions, but yours moved me to tears, especially the part where Alfred wanted to kill himself to allow Mathew to live longer. This was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
SAD!
AJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my... I swear this is the first time I read this kind of genre! I have to say, I love it, it really triggers some suspension and you just need to read along... Continue writing!
EchoTasteLightZim chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I remember that Bones episode, it's one of my favorites. I only just now remembered that the crime was in fact dealing with two twin boys who were buried alive. Nice work.
ECHODVCC :)
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Well... I do wish that I had known why Alfred and Matthew were being kidnapped/killed/assassinated like this, but at least you make everything plausible. The way that you had them create oxygen, the message they left for Arthur, the way that you invoked so many of the materials (especially the air bag and knife) the way that you had each of them place their brother above themselves...it was heart-wrenching, accurate, and one-hundred percent genuine. Like Gilbert, I may not be able to get this story out of my head for a while. But that's a good thing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »