Reviews for Worth It
Smarf chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This was really amazing. Moze and Missy are like the best possible couple for this show IMO.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Amazing! I wish there was more missy/moze stories out
jj chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
hi!
ive been a long time reader... read this back when you posted it
i hope one day you write another mozie/missymoze fic
if not, that's cool, every writer moves on in their fandoms eventually
just know that i absolutely adore all your mozie/mossy fics and i thank you for the ones you've written
glad that a talented writer like you wrote for my favorite ships 3
much love and kudos love this story like crazy

you talented woman you!

-jj
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Cute broskette, I prefer Ned/Moze or Ned/Missy as well.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww well firstly I miss this show I should start watching it again and second this was a good very well written story I loved it I;m usually more Suzie/Moze but this was so good. Thanks for making it.
Friedchicken23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Great job with this,the romance between Moze and Missy was good,and so was the comedy. This is one of my favorite shows and I didn't even know they had a fandom for this.
Who here went crazy first chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AWESOME!
tiger002 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ah, the glories of fanfiction, able to relive the shows I loved growing up. Great job with the comedy here, that was my favorite part of it, the whole anime/melodrama thing was an awesome way to write this. The absurd rumors were fun too. The romance with Moze and Missy was good, though my least favorite part of the fic. Overall, great job and congrats on reaching 100 fics!
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Jennifer and Missy for the WIN!
fantasyxfreeme chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
wow i pretty much just died laughing like the ENTIRE time i was reading that!

gotta admit though i do miss mozie. missy's aight though, i guess she'll do.

cuuuuuute (yes hysterical) fic! :)
Koolaidrocks chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is epic awesome! I loved the Missifer progression and really hope to read more of them from you. I love Mozie but Missifer is totally epic...good day to ya!
Roxius chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
ha ha oh wow I remember watching this show; it was good. This was a very well-written story
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I don't even watch this show but this was very fun. You are great at introducing all the details readers need to know.

I totally love Missy here.

Also, though entertaining, Tenchi TOTALLY stole the whole out of control 'fans' thing from Ranma...which did first and is the best anime ever. :P