Reviews for The Mating Moon
Ty Batto chapter 16 . 7/29
Wow...that was EPIC absolutely amazing... If I had 10 hands I would rank it as 10 thumbs up
Ty Batto chapter 11 . 7/27
Um I just have to say THAT WAS EPIC..
Love4Words chapter 16 . 7/25
I adore Shino and Kiba stories. Your story was well done, very thought out and AMAZING!
Kiba has been "told" to move to "LW' for safety purposes. Team 8 was about to be invaded or co-opted forcefully. Kiba is NEVER GOING TO BE WILLING TO BE CO-OPTED by Lucius because he would literally rather be dead. Kiba knows that Hana will understand this. Hopefully Hana will be able to sleep better. Good Luck.
The usual suspects are at it again. No one in possession of the faculties would have picked a fight with Rhonda.
((O.O)) whoa that's heavy
"In that soft moment ... " Exactly.
Shino and Kiba MUST take care of their team.
Shino and Kiba are in agreement.
"I suggest, Kiba ,that you accept your fate as my mate. " Kiba does not like to argue with Shino. Shino is so wise.
"The balance of the world wasn't something to take lightly and if all the races started allying with each other and just getting into random battles, there would be nothing left." The balance of the world is similar to the concept of the "body politic" : if you change one part of the body, it affects the rest.
"You and I won't be in this battle ... " Kiba understands. It is agreed that Kiba will not be going. Period.
"Kiba, wake up. It's time for school." This detail lends an aspect of reality to an otherwise fantasy