Reviews for The Mating Moon
Deaths-Radiant-Flower chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
OMG! This was just great! I had so much fun reading this! In some parts I even teared up, and I never tear up! Damn I have to give you credit for that!

This goes in my top ten of favourite stories!

Great work!
KrazyKay24 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I like you. you love mortal instruments as much as I do. oh, and the story is awesome so far!
StraycatX3 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I have to say your story is really good. I'm very impressed with it so far. I also happen to love it when authors talk to the characters. Tell Shino to continue molesting Kiba for as long as possible, I'm sure some yaoi fangirl will draw amazing fan art because of it. :3
jj chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
good
Luv-ly Stories chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Luv ur writing and stories
DarkEmress chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
I loved that you filled this chapter with 'Mortal Instruments' references! 'Otherworlders' first and then the bell? Oh my god, I was laughing while reading this and all I could think was "Dat reference". And then Hotel Du Monte and Magnus appears and gets the stuff he needed for summoning Azrael? I love you right now!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
This was...really Hitoko-sama. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love this story! It made me cry when kyubbi died though and when the story ended. But it was amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Noooo... Itachi and kyuubi were so cute together. I thought you were going to make the inter species mate. But, great story!
yaoifan124 chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Enjoyed this story so much! Thank you for the amazingness! If you do type a sequel, I will be here! But if not, that's okay! Loved every bit of it! :D
IzzybellaButterfly chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
The ending we've all been waiting for has arrived...
And it was amazing!

Orochimaru's new body came as a surprise to me (I should've expected it really) but it was a nice twist. It made things challenging and exciting.

Once again, you haven't disappointed your readers (I think... I don't feel like reading reviews).

Good job! I'll be waiting for other updates as well
(But take your time).
Msaju17 chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
It was so good! I'm really going to miss this story! Thanks for updating so fast!
hpgirl4ever chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Excellent story! D
sixrosesandadance chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Awesomeness! ...But what's a skeeze? XD
reddoggie chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
OH NO! Kyuubi died, I was hoping he'd somehow make it.. Orochimaru was smart orchestrating this whole plan but I want Itachi to kill him now for revenge. Update soon!QQ