Reviews for Incubo
Scotty1994 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
Hey so I realise you haven't updated in while but really hope you do. I really want to know how it ends.
Does Couger tell Jake everything?
Does Jake leave and go back to school without looking back?

Please do update.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Love it update again soon.
Sensula chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I am loving this story so much. Not just because of all the sex, but because it's so well written and I couldn't stop reading. I've sat here for the entire story. Please update and finish, I want to know what happens. And how did Jensen not think about locking the door? Honestly, that man. But fantastic work on the plot, the characters, and everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
AGH. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THIS WORLD, UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY.
Our Lady Silence chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Please update!
SharpestSpoon chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Oh. My. God.

Please.

For the love of everything that is good and holy in this world, UPDATE. PLEASE.

This story is the most magnificent thing I have ever seen for Cougs and Jensen. Please. Jesus. PLEASE. Please, reply.

Please.

It's amazing. Mind-blowing. Sexual and loving, it captured my interest right from the beginning. I don't know how you could've written something so amazing, and it not have more reviews, so I'm going to send you the best possible thing I can to make up for that.

PLEASE.

REPLY. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER IF YOU DO~
jujitsuelf chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
This is fantastic, Lily! Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read, never mind fanfic. This is above and beyond anything else, it's just brilliant.

Please keep working on it, we're out here, dying to know what happens next!

Thanks for posting

Amy
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Still out here and still reading. :) But then you know that. hehe. Horay for the next chapter. *\o/*

Hugs

CC
Kileam chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
OMG! You're alive! *glomps* So glad to see you made it!

Now, if you don't mind, gonna go stare for when your next chapter's gonna come out. _
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
I'm new to this story, and fandom honestly, but I'm glad that I was able to catch up to this before it was finished, even if this is only part one of three. I really like the AU setting and the small differences it provides for the characters. Also, the sex scenes are hot as hell!
fierynightangel chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
so glad you post on here and not just lj!
msdarque chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Intense and hot chapter... enjoyed reading it a lot! :D

Congrats!
IsobelAnis chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Thank you so much for updating- I actually forgot I had this on alert. Nice to see that deeply personal conversation between Jake and Carlos, I hope something more develops from that.. Although probably not until Book 2 or something. Also nice to see Carlos bottoming and enjoying it so much, although considering his heritage that shouldn't be so surprising.. So, thank you again, and I'll do my best and review more from now on! I so love this story and those long chapters you write..!
Jensen's Petunia chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Of course Lily. I'll always leave a review for you. I'm sorry that it's not my usual lengthy, in-depth review but lately...just been in one of these moods that I just can't shake and I just can't muster up that energy-even though this IS awesome. Just what I needed for at least a little perking up. Thank you. Again, sorry. Keep writing, please. Have a great day. Someone should. ~JP
LizLiz07 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
yay! i've been waiting for months for an update. thanks for updating. keep up the good work. :-)