Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2021
That's the best fanfiction I read in a very long time.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
Amazing... I think I can't say more (I don't know why I am crying right now).
Rose1414 chapter 13 . 7/25/2021
i cried. brilliant
Ry chapter 13 . 5/30/2021
That was Brilliant!
3A07 chapter 13 . 3/18/2021
This story is awesome! The plot is thick and euh... whats the opposite of full of holes?... every detail exists for a reason, there is always a reason behind every act of the characters, its a great story.
Thanks for the read!
Pokipercabeth chapter 8 . 2/17/2021
I'm confused is Spencer the Unsub? bc I'm getting mixed signals.
Firenze Fox chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
oh this was bloody brilliant, well done!
HallowRune chapter 13 . 11/13/2020
Such a beautiful story! I love the intricate plot, the OCs and most of all how you wrote Spencer. He has endured such tragedies, but turned out stronger and kinder because of them.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Carrie chapter 13 . 10/4/2020
Wow, this is one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved your word choices as they helped paint a descriptive imagery of what was taking place in the story! It was so incredible that I could feel the character's anguish and uncertainty by just reading it! I loved how portrayed Spencer's character in this story as not many stories focus on how resilient and kind-hearted this is! Thank you for writing this wonderfuk story!
Tes-quick chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
This was the most amazing story i have ever read. I think you perfectly captured how much empathy can also be used as a weapon with Spencer’s character. I also think that “In a single instant, Spencer saw the end and the beginning of what would never end altogether and what had truly begun long ago” is the most beautiful quote i have ever read its just written so eloquently. Thank you for writing this incredible story.
Tes-quick chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
I am on the verge of tears that is so horrible poor reid
kdlaxgoalie chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
33333
Sophia.E.Anderson chapter 13 . 11/23/2019
This may be one of the best case Criminal Minds fanfictions I've read so far. It kept me invested in the story the entire time and the characters and events are believable. Great job.