Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
bookworm51485 chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
I've developed a recent obsession with Criminal Minds and started reading quite a few stories recently, and unfortunately not been extremely impressed with what I've found. This story turned that around and definitely falls at or near the top of the list of stories I've read. One of the things I've noticed is that often, when cases are involved in the stories (which is more often than not), the authors just sound like they're regurgitating random lines they heard on the show, with no care for sense. But this story definitely did not do that, everything felt like it made sense, that it all fit. I loved it and I will definitely be checking on the other stories you've written because this story was quite enjoyable to read, even though it wasn't slash (which is my usual genre).
CM21746 chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
Oh wow... that was just amazing. Absolute perfection! I read this all in one go because I just couldn't stop reading. Great great story, thank you for writing it!
White Replica chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Okay, I knew from the start that Jeremiah was the UnSub, but... DAMN. His brother?
cmsp chapter 13 . 5/20/2011
That was a wonderfull story! I don't get it why i didn't get more review! It was so good... morgan's thoughts about reid, reid's life... hotch's suspicions and finally when he get reid in his team... ıt was so damm good and it was really good as agnst... So I really hope we can read your stories. I like your sytle so much. I hope you will write again. :]
indianpipe chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Wow, great story so far...I'm wondering what Reid is a doctor of? I'm really liking Morgan in this too...
roseXash chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
this was a great story, i really liked the hard work you put into creating a plausible scenario/case and also the close detail in characterization. the poem was perfect and a fitting end

thanks so much for sharing this,

ash
Miso Muchi chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Holy shite that was awesomesauce!
WindStar chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Absolutely fantastic!
evfangirl98 chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
i love this soo much thank u for writting sch a good story
MzDany chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
This was an INCREDIBLE story! Excellently written, a plot that can hold its own with any of the actual show's episodes, and a great job keeping everyone perfectly in character! A thoroughly enjoyable read. I would love to see more CM fics from you.

PS - loved Reid's bird! ;)

Greetings from Dany
DiP chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
The first Criminal Mind fanfiction I liked from the beginning to the end. Thanks! Good job!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Irregardless is not a word.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Irregardless is not a word.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
This is really a great story! I love it in chapter 8 when Reid is all like "You're not going to keep looking for the UnSub...And why would you? You already think have the man responsible..." And then he escapes. XD Fugitive!Reid is not something you see everyday. Keep up the good writing!
Izzycullen6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
good
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »