Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
Izzycullen6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
good
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
First of all, I have to say that it was certainly worth the wait :) This was the 2nd FanFiction that I EVER read, and it only had the first 12 chapters. I wasn't even a member of the sight at the time (which is why I never reviewed) and I was always waiting for a new chapter. Then I started looking for the story and it was just gone and I was actually kind of sad, thinking that I would neber be able to finish it. And then I was searching through the archives (first time in several months because I'm currently w/o internet or computer at home) and I saw it and I was thrilled to see it completed. It was an amazing, very well written, intriguing story and I absolutely loved every minute of it. I'm sorry for rambling on, but I tend to do that with stories I really love and this is one of them. I also read a couple of your other stories (the names escape me at the moment) and they were fantastic as well :) I'm glad you finally finshed this one! The long wait was almost agonizing, but definitely worth it. Thanks for posting it all again and for writing such a wonderful story in the frist place! It was wonderful!
Ihni chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Okay. I've just spent the last few hours reading through this story. And it was a good story, I can't understand why it hasn't got more reviews.

There were a few times where I actually thought it was one of those stories where Reid IS the killer, but it passed pretty fast. I did NOT see the brother thing coming, although I did suspect it was someone in that support group.

It was a great couple of hours' read, and a good story. I enjoyed the characters you wrote, and the relationships between them, especially Morgan's anger and disappointment when he thought Reid was the killer, for some reason.

Well done, and keep up the good work.
Alice Prince chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
That was really, really good. I especially liked the way in which you messed with the canon. Normally, I don't like it when someone does that, but this case was different. Good work :)
Spark Shark chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
I don't normally read or enjoy AU's, but I really loved this story. Was that the last bit, or do you plan on updating? I'll add it to my alerts. (:
blackhope88 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
you are an amazing writer!
blackhope88 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
ahhh! I was sooo busy reading the chapter and wanted to read more that i forgot to comment on this chapter and on the 7th. No worries, i will go back and tell you how i think you are an amazing writer.
blackhope88 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Best criminal minds fanfic ever!
blackhope88 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Ahhhhh best chapter ever!
blackhope88 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
ahhh, Soooo effing good!
blackhope88 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
this is my second fave chapter!
blackhope88 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
ahhhh, sooo good!
blackhope88 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
aww poor reid, he needs to get laid and quick before his balls turn blue.
blackhope88 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Can I just say, I LOVE THIS STORY!
blackhope88 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
awww, how sad! awesome chapter. i love how you can write about the psychological stuff like a real pro.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »