Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
blackhope88 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love this story sooo much! please dont erase this story again, please! I love going back and reading my faves.
blackhope88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Yay! You have no idea how happy it made me when i saw that you had reposted this story! It is my fave ever! Thank you soooooo much, you rock my socks!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review - it's been so I decided to read the whole thing again before reading the last chapter.

I honestly think I pretty much covered how amazing I found this fic when I managed to track you down (on an entirely different website, with, I think, a different name) JUST to try and convince you to continue writing this.

But everyone likes to hear it again - I love this fic! I spent months having it at the edge of my mind, and asked a random Criminal Minds fanfiction fan if they knew the name of this fic - someone I'd never spoken to before - just to find it.

PLEASE do not delete it again. And possibly write a sequel - I mean, Reid's position in the FBI is slightly different now, as everyone knows his horrible past - and also he has a brother, who killed his parents, and who he's trying to have a relationship with. I think it could make an excellent sequel.
Bundibird chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
DUUUUUUUDE.

This was a GOOD story. I'm seriously impressed.

Reid was impressive - i dont know that i'd be able to keep my cool like that. Actually, no. I KNOW i wouldnt be able to. I dont know what i'd do, but i wouldnnt have room to feel sorry for him.

I so enjoyed this story. I love that Reid ended up joining the team! Yay! I'd been hoping that he would.

Brilliant work on this - i really honestly enjoyed every second of it. :)

Bundi.
Bundibird chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
o.o

[_]

...I am shocked. I totally did not see that coming. Wow. I think my jaw is still on the floor.

WOW. That is a GOOD plot twist! I was expecting one-sided love, or something like that, but not brother! Wow. I'm very impressed. And stunned, too. Wow.
Bundibird chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
It's totally Jeremiah, isnt it?
Bundibird chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Oh no, Reid! I had so many "Oh no" moments through this chapter! First, when they decided that yes, it was Reid. Second, when Morgan decided that yes, it was reid. Third, when they arrested Reid. Fourth, when Reid was being interrogated and was all teary (i just wanted to run in there and hug him and protect him from the mean FBI agents and shout at Morgan to listen to that little voice of doubt, damn it, because look at this kid! As if he could have done it!). And fifthly, when Reid broke out.

I mean, i understand why he did it - i'm guessing he's gonna find the unsub himself? - but dude. Way to make yourself look guilty.
Bundibird chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Dude, i totally guessed that! Man i'm good.

It was a little while ago, and someone mentioned the first vic and how they needed an id cause it would really help with the investigation, and i was like, "Wow. How much would it suck if the first vic was Reid's father." And then i dismissed it cause Reid Snr hasnt exactly been a big part of this story - like, no constant focus on Spencer's lack-of-father or anything like that. It's barely featured, actually, which threw me off the scent. I think it only occured to me cause i'm reading another fic where William features prominently.

And then there was more mentionings of the id of the first vic and more focus on how important to the case it would be when they'd id-ed him, and then i was like, Oh my gosh, it's totally going to be reid's father. And then, at the end of this chapter? "It's William Reid. Spencer's father."

Well, wow. What's going on with this Unsub? Spencer mentioned earlier that the unsub is protecting the children... is he protecting Reid in particular? That's the only reason i can think of that someone would want to hurt William, unless he somehow had something to do with the unsub himself which would be WAY coincidenc-y for both Reid's mum AND dad to have been killed by the same dude but for totally different reasons.

Dude. Awesome story. Incase you couldnt tell by how totally involved i am with the plot and trying to work it out. :P

Bundi.
Bundibird chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Oh, *Reid*! Oh, i dont even have words for how sorry i am feeling right now. Poor *Reid!*

Oh, but this is bad, because now they're going to think Reid did all the murders and that the assult was the thing that triggered him. Oh, no...

Bundi
Bundibird chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I'm gonna put my money on that Jeremiah kid. Something seems a bit off about him.

And is it just me, or did he seem a little ...*focussed* on Reid? I doubt most people would regognise someone elses shirt like that. I mean - they might say, "Oh hey, Spencer has a shirt *like* that," but not "That IS Spencer's shirt." Especially when it's something as nondescript as a plain blue shirt.

And you'd think that most people would be focussed on themselves and their own pain in that kind of situation, but Jeremiah said "it doesn't change what WE'VE lost", not I'VE.

And Hotch's comment - "He's clearly dependant-" ...On Reid?

And Jeremiah's disappointment that Reid wouldnt be getting a lift home with him when the car died.

Is he, like, in love with Reid or something? Wow. That's gonna end awkwardly.

Or maybe i'm just reading into this way too much. I do that with tv shows too - i go "Hey, his reaction to that news was pretty calm. Maybe he already knew it, or maybe he doesnt care, in which case, why? Could HE have done it? ...Or maybe the guy playing the character is just a bad actor who can't show surprise or sadness, and i'm totally reading this wrong." Lol.

Well, i guess i'll see. *Grin*

This story is fantastic - i'm loving it! You've got all the characters down pat. I could totally see this happening in the show (AUness aside). :P

Bundi
Chrysalis441 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
It's back! ;-)

I'm really happy that you put this great story back online. And then including the last chapter! That gave me the perfect opportunity to read through it once more.

Although I can't pinpoint clear differences to the version before, it does flow very nicely and although I had only wanted to skippd over most chapters, you left me no choice but to read them :-)

Usually I am not a fan of AU's but yours is very well thought out and has a plausible built up. And the story itself, in particular Reid's history, is simply excellent and captivating.

I think you could have given the epilogue a bit more time to recap the events, maybe a bit more interaction between the rest of the team and Reid or more introspective in what the rest of the team thinks. Or even Hotch apologizing? ;-)

But anyway, thank you very much for this great story!
juniper294 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
great story. I really enjoyed reading it )
zannabanana chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Wow. This story is absolutely fantastic!

You did a great job describing the feelings and actions of all of the characters. I could really hear and see the team members saying everything.

I meant to review the other chapters but I was so eager to get to the next chapter and then the next that I just kept reading.

Poor Reid! So sad about his mother. And the cadet thing.

I like long chapters so there is no need to apologize.

Even though this was like alternate reality CM, it was still very well done. I think you conveyed the characters better than the current writers. This story certainly made more sense and was more believable than most of season 5 and season 6.

Kudos!
Egyptian Arrow chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
LOVED THE STORY! It was trilling to read! You have talent! Keep it up!
xXLilxFireflyXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yay! Thanks so much for reposting this story! I was wondering where it went and then I heard you took it down and I was totally bummed. So yay! Now I'm off to go read it. I decided to let you know how happy I was besotted I started ree reading your story. Here we go!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »