Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
SayidRocks chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
They weren't too smart thinking Reid could have done that in the few minutes he had after he escaped from the jail...
SayidRocks chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
No offense, and thank goodness for Lopez, and it's good to know the F.B.I. wasn't bad, and neither was the academy. I do remember reading this before though, but I don't remember all the chapters.
SayidRocks chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
J.J., standing by the window, peered through the blinds in surprise. Sure enough, Spencer was standing amidst the bustling uniforms and passerby's, seemingly too agitated and nervous to sit. Studying him for a moment, her mind made the unbidden observation he really was beautiful in an unobvious and unexpected kind of way- endearing, really. Shaking aside the inappropriate thoughts, she returned her attention to the other agents in the room.

/\

Bad JJ, bad JJ! Slaps hand, lol!

Too funny the bird Lucie going after HOtch like that!
SayidRocks chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
"You wouldn't be deceiving me by appearing to be the most beautiful, exotic creature on Earth, now would you?" Morgan teased.

"Mmm, there's nothing wrong with your vision!"

Ha! I love it!

So, HOtch thinks REid is the UnSub? Well we can't have that sort of thinking! Hope it isn't Jeremiah either!
SayidRocks chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
People sometimes have a tendency to forget that women can be sexual abusers as well as men. It may happen less often, but it DOES happen!

So, why did REid drop out a week before finishing?
SayidRocks chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
"I have an eidetic memory." Reid revealed, his face and voice tight and raw, as if it were an affliction- and maybe it was. "Everything about that day and the days preceding it- every detail- is etched into my mind... I couldn't forget if I wanted to."

/\

What a curse this would be under many circumstances...

Good chapter, good use of detail and characterization.
Alana21 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
I am so glad you completed this story. Great ending! But one little thing did bother me though, I felt that Hotch could have at least apologized to Reid for accusing him of murder and arresting him. Hotch said that he didn't fully understand why Reid escaped from the police station, Reid had to escape because the team didn't believe that he wasn't the unsub. If Reid didn't escape then they would have processed him as the unsub and the team would call the case close. Even though Reid fit the profile didn't make him automatically guilty of murder. Hotch forgot that. I just feel that Hotch could've maned up, swallowed his pride and admit that he was wrong and apologize to Reid. Other than that, I really did love the story and glad you finished it.
WinifredONiel chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
So glad you finally came back to complete this! It was worth the wait. I liked the circular patterning, the flow of things ending and starting over and over. Very well plotted and thought out. Character voices were strong and true. Great job!
WallofWeird chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
I am so, so glad you finally concluded this story.

All over, this last chapter was fantastic - with the way you wrote Reid's emotional and intellectual response to everything...

What could happen to Jeremiah now...

and the two conversations Reid had with Morgan and Hotch.

This is a really well done Criminal Minds AU story. And whenever I find one like this, I find myself wanting a sequel. But I can understand if you're not going to write one.
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Eep! I admit, I had to a small happy dance when I saw that you had not only put this story back up, but completed it! I was going to read all the way back through it (and I still will, one of these days) but I was a little too impatient and I went back to where I had left off. So...

Definitely worth the wait! An absolutely great ending to a totally fantastic story! It seems odd to pair the word realistic with a fanfiction, this end really was, in that Reid's life is obviously not perfect and he has quite a lot to resolve after the BAU leaves... but it's also pretty awesome that he ends up where he belongs by the very end.

Thank you for sharing this and for not abandoning it! Here's hoping you get back up to the 230 reviews the story deserves!
rosenquist chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Funny I just thought about this story today and about how much I love this AU story. I was wondering when I could read the ending even though I hate to see this story end. I really love this story a lot.

Thank you so much for granting my wish :-D
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14