Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
Carrie chapter 13 . 10/4/2020
Wow, this is one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved your word choices as they helped paint a descriptive imagery of what was taking place in the story! It was so incredible that I could feel the character's anguish and uncertainty by just reading it! I loved how portrayed Spencer's character in this story as not many stories focus on how resilient and kind-hearted this is! Thank you for writing this wonderfuk story!
Tes-quick chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
This was the most amazing story i have ever read. I think you perfectly captured how much empathy can also be used as a weapon with Spencer’s character. I also think that “In a single instant, Spencer saw the end and the beginning of what would never end altogether and what had truly begun long ago” is the most beautiful quote i have ever read its just written so eloquently. Thank you for writing this incredible story.
Tes-quick chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
I am on the verge of tears that is so horrible poor reid
kdlaxgoalie chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
33333
Sophia.E.Anderson chapter 13 . 11/23/2019
This may be one of the best case Criminal Minds fanfictions I've read so far. It kept me invested in the story the entire time and the characters and events are believable. Great job.
dianashaffer chapter 13 . 11/12/2019
This was wonderful. Everyone was in character and it felt like a real episode.
Faith Scarred chapter 13 . 10/21/2019
Holy Cow! That was a lot! I like the story. It was great.
Yeegaber chapter 13 . 9/22/2019
Great story, so well written. Would love a sequel...
Yeegaber chapter 6 . 9/20/2019
How awful! Great read so far. So detailed and loving all the ways you’ve intertwined Reid’s past and canon facts/ideas into the story
Cherrygum2000 chapter 13 . 7/29/2019
Man this was a wild ride. 3 thumbs up.
galahsrock chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that not only did I love your story, so SO much, it was very well-written, etc, but I also found it extremely touching and relatable in a way that I rarely find in fanfiction, or any literature for that matter.

I’m certainly not a genius... far, far from it, in fact, but I do come off as intelligent. When I was in late middled school and early high school, I got bullied for it. Not violently, thank heaven, but more mundane social and mental bullying at which kids that age seem to be so adept. My peers pretty much made it universally clear that I was despised for being (arguably) the brightest kid in the class. Anyway.. although I eventually did leave that social scene and find a new one, I did actually try (for a short while) to play dumb in the new scene. I was convinced that if I kept myself from answering teachers’ questions or going off on obscure fact tangents, I’d find myself much more socially accepted. It didn’t last long, as I have little self-control... if a question is asked and I know the question, it’s really an almost involuntary response where my hand goes up and I blurt out the answer. Fortunately, my new social scene didn’t ostracize me or make me feel like a freak for knowing stuff, and I ended up with some incredible friends. But yeah... playing dumb can definitely seem like the answer when you think intelligence is your problem.

Anyways, all of this is to simply say, thank you so much for writing this story. I love criminal minds, and honestly, seeing Reid portrayed in this scenario, which I’m sure that I’m not alone in imagining myself in many times, was an incredibly immersive and wonderful read. So thanks for writing it, and I hope you go on to pen many more touching and relatable works’
GoldenPheonix25 chapter 13 . 4/11/2019
I have to say, the ending was mildly unexpected but not really surprising. I was kind of expecting the Unsub to be someone close to Spencer, like a cousin or sibling I guess. You had me doubting my choice for such a long time. Good job. Keep up the good work.
-GoldenPheonix25
SuperNova0823 chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
I don't know how I have never seen this story but its fantastic!
crotia chapter 13 . 11/28/2018
This story was amazing. Especially with th eFBI academy plot twist
thescribblerdragon chapter 13 . 10/12/2018
I loved this story. The twists were surprising and well laid out before hand, the emotion was so /real/. You wrote this so intelligently and I adore it all!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »