Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 13 . 8/5/2018
This is a wonderful UA story. I don't normally read them, but you have done a beautiful job here and you should be proud. Well Done!
dragondancer123 chapter 13 . 7/31/2018
Oh my gosh this was wonderfully done! I know it has been years since this has been republished but I wanted to send my praises your way regardless. Beautifully written!
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 7/7/2018
Superb~
EnterUserNameHere.OrNot chapter 13 . 3/30/2018
Amazing characterizarion and plot. For a moment there I actually thought Spencer was the killer!
RitzyKitsune chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Reid could have asked for a lawyer or asked to be let go since they had literally no physical proof on him.
Rookblonkorules chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
That was amazing!
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
No, noooooo, Hotch! Spence would never hurt anyone! If only you knew him like you do in the show, you'd see.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2017
"BELIEVE IT!" she encourage them.

"DATTEBAYO!"
Cherubim chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
You have written an AMAZING story!
I wish you could write some of the episodes coming up in Season 13 of Criminal Minds.
krusherlover chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
I really love this storyhow Spencer had the compassion even when he was grieving ang shell-shocked. I know you wrote the ending with Spencer joining the team, but considering the previous chapter, I'd like to think about Spencer visiting Jeremiah, maybe playing chess together and really consider Jeremiah as family, but at the same time struggling with his anger toward the killer who killed his beloved mother. Excellent writing! Thank you so much for writing this
theonering-stargate chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
Awesome story! I really enjoyed this. You had me concerned a few times about poor Spencer, though :)
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
I love this story so much! :D
LackingCharm chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
Oh, wow. I'm just speechless in my awe for this story! Good work!
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I really enjoyed this story. The plot was interesting and I feel like you remembered the characters personalities, and because of that the reactions in the story matched what they would have done in the show.
GhostStone chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Great story. It was well done.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »