Reviews for The Consanguine Mind
lizyeh2000 chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Loved your story , now favourited!
Superwholove92 chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Omg this was amazing. I wanted to cry when Spencer was the unsub. Loved all of it and very well written!
Multifandomwierdo16 chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
Oh my God this was an amazing story! If you ever want to write another story like this you go for it. I write stories all the time but I've never been able to do something as amazing as this.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
Honestly, I don't think I've ever sworn more in my entire life than while I was reading this fic. Oh my god, there were so many twists and turns and I just had to stop reading because it got so intense but at the same time I couldn't stop reading; it was an emotional battle. I loved every second of it
DarkGhana chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Loved this story!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
BRAVO! This was well done! I love that little twist towards the end!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Wow. This was incredible.
RandomPerson chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
This is awesome. It is the best fanfiction i've read so far. Everything about it, the detail, the writing, is marvellous. Maybe a bit of spelling errors but those are pointless compared to the whole story. Thank you for this.
Kechk chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
Reading this fic really put a small on my face. Wonderfully ended, characterisation was spot on, the suspense, mystery... Just some of the amazing tid-bits from this story!

I must really commend you on how you handled Spencer's characterisation as an empathetic character. Far too often I read fics that cut off this crucial part of his character. Honestly, if he didn't have this intrinsic capacity for compassion and understanding, with what we know of his background and history, SSA Dr Spencer Reid would be a terrifying UNSUB.

The confrontation with Jeremiah was extremely touching, really great work on this! :D Thank you so much for sharing such a enjoyable and moving story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
Really fascinating story! Beautiful job with making a realistic profile, adding red herrings, and explaining the truth. Also, the characterization is spot on; the characters still "feel" right even though the situations are different. Awesome job.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
great story! I really enjoyed it!
sampam69 chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Incredible job :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
Aldryne21 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Wow! This is one brilliant story! It's really well written, good balance between dialogue and description and you managed to built up the suspense really well! I enjoyed it immensly so thank you for sharing!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
A brilliant variation and concoction for what could come from just a small shift in the canon story line. Perhaps the only way something like this could end, but also perhaps the best ending it could have. Almost had me believing Spencer could be the unsub, but it would've had to have been an even more tragic story to pull that off. Overall, an excellent story, thank you for writing and posting it!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »