Reviews for ExtraTerrestrial
LadyBigoud chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
abso-bloody-lutely marvelous fic...

Thank you and Happy New Year.
DominusProvidebit chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
1) the whole time I was reading this lovely story there was this stupid bug that kept flying around me. You should know that killed it like a ninja! I just threw my hand out and grabbed it outta mid air! Oh yeah! Like a boss!

2) Yay! I was worried that Gillian was going to tell Cal that he was only sayingthat she was differentto get with her by I'm so glad it all worked out.

3) I loved the idea of the confessions and I love how Cal had the exact date and place and everything about when he fell in love with her. It was adorable.

4) And I love that gillians reason for backing away is because she is terrified of Cal breaking her heart. That seems like a really legit fear and I could totally see that holding her back from loving him.

5) Making out, Tehe

6) I can out the good stuff here at six like i usually do because I have more to talk about!

7) Emily beingthe only other person as excited as he was. FTW!

8) her is asking if there was a reason they couldn't make the jump right now. Haha and then I bet they ran upstairs and had SEX.

9) awesomely Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
1) EPIC MLkJ quote!

2) haha they both had their little thoughts and the other caugt them. Tehe. And you have NO IDEA how happy I am to see that you he would do anything in the world EXCePT give up Emily to hear her moan or whatever. I dunno I was jut very happy to see that es still thinking of Emily

3) Here's a question. If Emily and Gillian were both in danger or dying and he had to either chose one or they would both die... Who would he chose? When I say in danger i mean kidnapped and behind a gun and stuff.

4) I'm very angry that the next chapter is the last.

5). I freaking love this story and I'm pretty sure your awesome.

DominusProvidebit chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
1) I hate Wallowski.

2) I hate Cal for being stupid with Wallowski and kicking her out in the firstplace.

3) I REALLY hate Wallowski.

4) Yay for being happy because Wallowski wasn't next to him! Yay! I am oh so happy that she noticed that.

5) Damn for thinking about his 'sexy' body and his 'long, hard-' HAHA! That was pretty funny. But seriously I like tattoos too. Just not too much.

DominusProvidebit chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
1) I thought that cabbie was gonna make a move.

2) The Lightman charm! HAHA! It never fails!

3) I can't believe he jut told Emily everything! I guess she's old enough to where he needs to stop holding things back.

4) I LIkED he text and I think that Gillian should hunt him down and be all 'okay! I love you and I would like to sleep with you again!'

5) I'm pretty sure Gillian will come around. She freaking has to. I can't believe thatthere was already Callian and now it's all stopped! That is COMPLETE madness!

DominusProvidebit chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
1) since I'm a bloody dimwit (as those British folks may say) I had Togo look up mile high club (personally. I feel like I just should have known. Whatever. I know now, right?

2) I thought the whole turbulencething was cute.

3) And that the waiter chick is antigen creep.

4) and that Cal is like that perverted friend that we all have that sometimes you wanna punch but other times you wanna wrap him in a hug, you know?

5) 5:33AM. Look what you have done to me!

DominusProvidebit chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
1) All the comments back tithe sex from last night were really funny and Cal just kept doing It. I think he likes the sound of saying that he had sex with her on his lips.

2) I keep forgetting to tell you that every time i read the title of this story I start to sing it :D

3) I feel like Gill needs to accept the fact that she slept with him and let herself be happy about it.

4) I almost said 'stupid john' haha. You'd get it if you'd read my comments on your other story.

5) Cal will get it out of her. He'll get her to accept it and love him back. And te whole tissue thug was a legit analogy. :)

DominusProvidebit chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
1) I guess I'll keep the number thing.

3) You just keep going with the hotness! But I liked this chapter because you didn't get into the creepy detailed sex but it was still enough to be super sexy! Definitely some good stuff there!

4) dude, I skipped '2'

5) I knew something was gonna go wrong the morning after! She wasn't happy with what she did! Gr! Thy are in love and she needs to face it.

DominusProvidebit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
1) More crazy hotness in the club!

2) I'm glad that man didn't question their lack of clothing.

3) I like this new number thing :D

4) They are gone have SEX.

5) This crazy and I felt like if they went under cover enough with kissing and allthat chiz then they would eventually fall for eachother. Well they already had fallen for eachother but now I guess they just are gonna give into those feelings yes? Well of course!

DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
1) That was totally flippin hot.

2) What. The. Actual. Heck? I have NO IDEA what's going and I really wanna know why there's some hot Callian going down - not that I mind - and what's happening.

3) Someones shooting at them. Well that's just unfortunate!

4) This story is already legit. And although the sun is about to rise and in five hours I'm going to the beach... I can't stop reading! Damn you.

5) You wrote that one where Gill got pregnant on the case! That's why your name is so dang familiar! I gotta catch up on that one... And maybe start reviewing, eh?

Rugbygirrl chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I can see Cal being a little 'mushy' when it comes to Gill! I thought it was a great piece and I really hope someone writes a smut piece! I can barely type out reviews so I'm out!
LolaRedMuse chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
"Hey, watch it! You could've ruined my rugged, good looks." lmao!

"How sorry will I be, Luv?" daring Cal! i love it!

"Now two questions; one, where's the light switch? And two, where's the scotch?" lol! yeah, i was wondering that too actually, thank u! :D

"you were also caught in the middle and I had to hate someone." hahahaha! so profound! lmao!

"I knew that I would have to hide it, bury it and never divulge it unless both of us were ready." seems ro me that this is the absolute truth of their callian background story...nice!

"My biggest secret is also my biggest fear." agreed.

"For years I have loved you in my own little ways." aaaawww!

"You see, my heart wanted to jump into the deep end from the word go, but my mind had different plans." perfect!

("my worst fear is not of heights or insects…" she was having a hard time breathing. The knot in her stomach clenched tightly again, almost willing her not to say anything. "…my worst fear is that you will break my heart.") wow! HOT u nailed it here!

"if I let my guard down for one second I want to back myself into a dark corner and cry." i cant believe how much it hurt Cal to hear those words from the woman he loves, must have felt like a bullet to the fucking heart :(

"with you being the person you are, you get into a mode where all you think about is yourself and everyone else flies out the window; including those promises." this just to cruel, no matter how accurate, its just too cruel. i love it though.

"Let's love each other enough to go with it." OMG!

"I'm not one to just stand on the edge of a great precipice; I'm going to jump in with my feet first. Will you make that jump with me?" this is just the most perfect proposal! way to go HOT!

"Yes, I will make that jump with you." how the hell could she say NO after THAT?

"For fifteen solid minutes they stood in the same spot and did nothing but explore each others' mouth." omg! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

"The only person who will be more excited by this than me will be her." lol ;D

hot n promising smut sexy ending! YAY!

WOW! HOT! u showed the fuck off with this 1! ur best so far hands -n pants- down! Congratulations! n thank u! :)
AndromedaAiken chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
HAHAA oh my gosh! Gillian's half lucid now, is she? :) Thought she was rather drunk _. Nice ending! And well done!
Ayka11 chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
hotforteacher, you know, now I understand that I love your L2M's stories! love so much! and every time when I wait continue you make me more happily! thanx fo this)))

write more)))))))
Judith chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
it was a really great story :)