Reviews for Your letter, Your love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeee! I am about to explode of cuteness!
animangadeek0624 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Crap. Can't even grin properly. Stupid face masks.

Well, this one's quite old. Oh well, an excellent DenNor oneshot that deserves a review, receives a review :D

I squealed (internally) at every word of this fic. OMG. Someone help me. My fangirling self just exploded. Nevertheless, I. Regret. Nothing.

︎︎︎
wakinyan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i hope that there will be a chapter 2 soon
Sylvia45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh, I liked this story! It was very cute~ Though, I have two things that I /have/ to point out- if you listen. (I don't mean to be naggy, but it urks me to no end if you go your whole life thinking the wrong thing)

1. In Danish, 'I love you' is 'Jeg elsker dig', not 'Jeg elsker deg'. The one you put, I believe, is Norwegian (and, you had Den writing it, so... it'd be Danish).

2. Rodgrod. I would understand if you don't have the special characters, but at least spell it right, or put it in English terms... 'Røde grøde med fløde/ Rode grode med flode' or 'Red berries in cream'. Even the 'Rode grode' would've been fine...

Anyway, sorry for nagging- I hate doing so- but otherwise this was a very cute fic.

Farvel, Sofi
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww I felt so bad for Den in the beginning XD. But soooo cute 3

I loved all of it!

You deserve a cookie! *gives cookie*

IT WAS SO FRUKING CUTE X3
RandomHatTheif chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh jeez that was too cute!
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Uwaah love this cute little fic! -
jj chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
aww cute
Kales chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
omg lovely writing! too cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
HOMIGOSH. That was so cute! I absolutely love DenNor, haha. Though it seemed rushed and a bit jerky, it was still a good read. You should decide on Mathias or Denmark, instead of having both at the same time. Confusing, a little.

I think I might get a toothache from this fluff :3
FigydaFlygon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
xDDDDDDDDDDD that was a cute fic! A wonderful short. It made me sad with Denny and happy at the end.

Great job! And Happy New Years!
nemiah chapter 1 . 12/31/2010