Reviews for A Very Weasley Christmas
AO chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
i feel like the twins would be way more accepting of Draco, and Bill perhaps less so.. this whole thing felt kind of ooc.. but it was cute anyways.
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I really liked this story. I don't normally go for anything beyond 8th year fanfic but this was good because it showed another stage in the relationship that I have not seen covered before. It's an interesting stage in any relationship when your partner becomes the number 1 focus over all else. It's quite sad for Harry but happy in the sense of their deepening commitment. Well some for capturing both and thanks.
Cnelson36426 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Brilliant! Loved it.
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Damn that was great! Draco's patience, Harry's bashful reaction, Molly's warning, Hermione's friendship, and Bill, Fleur, Charlie's warm attitudes, you pictured them wonderfully! I understood Draco's insecure feeling, like a second priority, it made me cry! Harry, however, proved he loves Draco more than anything-ROCK!
Love it, absolutely.
Kyou Kionkitchee.
AliceRellim chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i thought your story was cute,but i hated ginny,granted i never liked her in the first place. i always thought she was an obsessive git lol love the speech though!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I absofreakinglutely love this. Amazing, perfect, adorable, awesome. I love you, let's get married
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ginny is such a bitch. I would have told her to go to hell but that's just me. And what a speech he told Draco, it was so sweet.
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww that was sweet. I was surprised that Harry cut ties though. Does that mean he did so with Ron and Hermione too or just the family?
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I criend at the end 3 this was beautiful, i wish that i had love like that 3
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
great story
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very touching! and Sweet! _
KINGOFWEIRDNESS chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Gir true artist ) ur tha best writer ever ) I love the ending of this story. Your work blows my mind dude )
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awwwww... The end and beginning were sweet...

Stupid Ginny... :{}
cindy sutherland chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Now that was absolutely spectacular. I love how Draco is so willing to try so hard for Harry's sake. Harder than some of the people who are supposed to love him best. Thank you for such a lovely story!
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh I hate Ginny in this fic! Glad Harry told them he was choosing Draco over them all. x