Reviews for Cost of Revenge: Lost
Draco711 chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
An epic clash happened at last of Jason, Tommy and Kimberly. Before I get into that, let me talk about one other thing. Scorpina. I always suspected that she and Tommy would at least had one passionate tryst (making quite sure Goldar never finds out) before her demise. In this story, I didn't want her to die as she was one of the few people who Tommy considered a friend and kept him alive when Zedd was all set to kill him. Back to Jason, Kimberly, and Tommy. Kimberly said it best: they all killed Zack. Jason & Kimberly: indirectly. Tommy: directly. Kimberly knew if there wasn't mutual attraction between her and Tommy, that she didn't get hurt and in pain each time she saw him with another girl, Jason would never done what he done. Now the story could've went differently. The Rangers already knew to never trust Goldar at face value as he wasn't an idiot like Rita, and never knew if he would keep his word. For all they know he would kill them the second they handed their power coins. And they would still force Tommy to be the Evil Green Ranger. So in the end, Jason not giving his power coin still proved more beneficial despite his selfish desire. And hopefully, there is still a chance Tommy would realize that and forgive Jason. And that might help him regain his remorse/guilt. There may still be a love triangle between Jason, Tommy and Kimberly. Kimberly may love Tommy but her love for Jason will return stronger than before. Especially when she see them fight side by side and will choose between them.
LaPatz283495 chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
What a great way to end the second part! Can't wait for the next one! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2017
This story is fantastic. I can't want for the next part
LunaReader6127 chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
That was great. So glad you came back to this. I hope that Tommy and Kim can find some kind of happiness together in the end cause no relationship is 100% perfect.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
whoa... this was... crazy.
Kam chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
So happy that you came back to this story. It's so great.
ToxicWednesday chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
Awesome chapter! It definitely has me excited for the next part of the series! Can't wait to see what you post next!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
But...Scorpina... aw.
Rose chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
OMG! Amazing!
Young at Heart21 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
I just love this series and think its fantastic and I do agree with you that he needed more than just the baby to change him. I hope that he can prove himself but it will take a lot for Kim to trust him again either of them. But mostly I hope he gets the Psychological help he needs
brankel1 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Excellent.
Ev3rly89 chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
What a great chapter! Anxious to see what is going to happen to Zack! So glad Tommy is now taking a stand and I'm excited to see what will come next!
Brian Awesome chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
...DAMN!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
Good chapter.
I was also thinking of Ao3 but some of the tags frighten me...
hmm.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/23/2017
Amazing! Thank you so much for this chapter!