Reviews for Cost of Revenge: Lost
Young at Heart21 chapter 12 . 2/20
I just love this series and think its fantastic and I do agree with you that he needed more than just the baby to change him. I hope that he can prove himself but it will take a lot for Kim to trust him again either of them. But mostly I hope he gets the Psychological help he needs
brankel1 chapter 12 . 2/20
Excellent.
Ev3rly89 chapter 12 . 2/19
What a great chapter! Anxious to see what is going to happen to Zack! So glad Tommy is now taking a stand and I'm excited to see what will come next!
apexawesome chapter 12 . 2/18
...DAMN!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 1/31
Good chapter.
I was also thinking of Ao3 but some of the tags frighten me...
hmm.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/23
Amazing! Thank you so much for this chapter!
zila12000 chapter 11 . 1/23
Great chapter as always. I love everyone of your stories. Great job.
ToxicWednesday chapter 11 . 1/23
*waves back* awesome chapter! What a fun read from beginning to end. There is never a dull moment in your chapters. Loved all the dream sequences and flashbacks. Especially Tommy/Kimberly's interaction. Can't wait for the next one!
brankel1 chapter 11 . 1/23
Great job.
Welcome back chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need
shadowsongtress chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Glad that you are back and I look forward to reading what you type.
ToxicWednesday chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Im so sorry for the loss of your friend. I completely understand the reason behind your hiatus. I'm so glad that you are now back and i can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you take all the time you need to heal from the loss of your friend. You're one of the best writers on the site and I hope to read more stories from you. Take all the time you need.
KLR chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Hello CA! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend/Beta. Your recovery time is nothing to apologize for. I'm glad you've possibly found the inspiration to write again. Write in your friend's memory, and anything you come up with will be phenomenal. Can't wait to hear from you.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 8/29/2016