Reviews for Cost of Revenge: Lost
GellyRoll chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
I really love this story, is really well written, and I love how you change them but at the same time they still conserve their personality.

I really hope you continue this story because I can wait to see what happen to Tommy-Kimberly-Jason.
lupine-eyes chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Damn, this AU is fantastic. I ripped through it in two days, and completely neglected my thesis for it. Just... everything is so well done, especially Tommy's slow descent into madness, and the ache I get from reading some of those scenes between him and Kim. Ugh. Absolutely brutal- exactly what I look for in any dark AU.

So I do hope you finish it at some point, since you bandied the word trilogy around. I know it's a tad unrealistic to think you may update after two years- life takes over, you move on- but your loyal readership, old and new, would be ever so grateful.

Cheers.
Cattie chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
This story is just so awesome.I've been praying and hoping for an update cause it's too good to be try to update soon.I'll love u for it
BlueCyber chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
i know this isin't a review but i would really like to know if anyone knows why Captain Anon hasen't posted in 2 years im not complaining i would just like to know so i understand
zach chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
when will u update
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
No no no. What happens next. Is Andros going to help tommy take down zedd? What about his pet it could . zedd long enough for the white ranger to sink saba into his cold evil heart? Plz finish or update or something juicy anything could happen next. Time force yellow ranger was very cryptic did Tommy save evry one and is a icon in the future and they didnt know who the green ranger really is. ?
Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
This is very good. :)
Psychedelicpink16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I absolutely love the way this story is developing. You have no idea how excited I am to finally have the time to read the second part of this beautiful story. Seriously, there's never ending love drama, confusion, and tommy's difficulty of feeling remorse and guilt is just icing on the cake. Thank you for writing this story.

First chapter, of course, did not disappoint me. I love the entire argument with rygog, how scorpina takes care of tommy (although to me it seems as if she might have a tiny crush on tommy), his inability to truly tell kim how he feels about her and why he does the things he dies. Ahhh there's just soo much awesomeness in this first chapter and the previous story.

Major fan of your Cost of Revenge series.
Joanna chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Hi, hi, I'm a freelance writer and I've skipped three days of work to gobble all your MMPR fan fic and I have to squeeze several thousand words of work in two days but I'm not sorry.

I love your work. I shouldn't have clicked on your stories when I have deadlines to catch but you hooked me in and I'm really not sorry I did. Your stories make my heart twinge. My gods. Are you a published author? Say yes and I'll buy your books. If no, I promise you, your word would sell if they're filled with the same emotion and tension and absolutely riveting plot as these here.

It's been some time since you updated this one, but you talk as if you've been writing ahead. I hope you post soon! This is one of the absolute best fan fiction I've read. Your Tommy and Kimberly here reminds me of Draco/Hermione Dark Ascendance fics where Voldy reigns supreme and Draco is also struggling between evil and love for Hermione.

I love your writing. It's so full of raw emotion without being sentimental and you create fully-dimensional characters in not just the heroes but the villains, too. Everyone is so real! Your dialogue is so delicious. So are Tommy's streams of consciousness. I find myself bursting into laughter or gasping because- this story just sizzles with sparks!

Please, please continue. But I have in-hiatus fan fic myself so I understand when life gets in the way or the taste for the story goes stale and you don't know yet when you'll start dipping into this again. If the case is the latter, can you email me your barebones plot at least? That's how much I love this. I haven't asked this of any other fan fic author before. But this one is special. I'm breathless. I can't not know what happens next til the end.

I'm sleep-deprived (your fault) so this might sound insane and desperate. But yeah. I love, love, love this and pray to Zordon you'd continue. I'm not frustrated with Tommy and Kimberly either- I'm just so titillated and thrilled and impatient to know what will happen. You're a genius and I look at MMPR now with new eyes because you've tinged my head canon with yours, which is dark and beautiful and real.

lucilla _ joanna at hotmail dot com
LoveandLost815 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! Please finish soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
interesting. A question: Is Tommy becoming insane? His behaviour seems to suggest so.
Lil Kazama Girly chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Welcome back! I sincerely hope that things continue to get better for you. )

Thank you for continuing this story and I am looking forward to the final two chapters and the next part of the trilogy. I actually enjoy Kim and Tommy's relationship. I think it would be unrealistic for them to be lovey-dovey given the circumstances. I can't wait to see them get their feelings out in the open. Keep up the excellent work with this story!
KLR chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I've missed you! Don't go away again for so long, ok? :D

Awesome chapter, and the AN at the end now has be very excited for the next two chapters.
shadowsongtress chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Nice chapter it rock. Hope Tommy and Kim can make it work.
Vodams chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
so glad to see and read this chapter..I cant wait to see what you have planned in the next chapter