Reviews for The View from Heaven
seher143 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
beautiful story.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my god, this was beautiful! I love Draco and Ginny and the idea of Fred watching over them all!
IckleMollykins chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was such a sweet story, and I liked how you stayed true to Fred's character. The bits you added in about Ron and Hermione, and (especially) George I really loved too. Nice job! :)
T.R. Ferguson chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was sad and wonderful and so much more. Great story.
TiffanyLove chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
that has got to be the saddest story that i have ever read. by the time i was a fourth of the way through it i was bawling hardcore. fred is one of my all time favorite harry potter characters and when he died in deathly hallows... me and my friend had a horrible crying fit... i really loved this story. it was amazing.
Mistress Fang chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I think this was a beautiful piece of work, I cried a little as well *though you'd never get me to admit it in person* Great job!

-Mistress Fang
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love original fics. Well done.
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So sweet and so touching, I loved the line about George and leggy blondes;) Beautiful, really, one of the favorites.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
An absolutely beautiful story. Well written. Thanks so much for writing!
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I clicked on this fic since it seemed interesting, not a huge fan of the pairing... You've turned me! I'm succumbing to the dark side, helped along by fics like these that ALMOST made me sob like a little girl- it was very well-written, and I absolutely love the POV. Great job :)
paramorelover13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
such a heartfelt story! i actually started to cry
Mishl102891 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very cute, loved how it was Fred's POV
TimeBringsTruth chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very beautiful, loved every word :)
aLottaFaGiNa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
very nice.. made me cry )
andesandsea chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this! It is very true to Fred's character I feel, the humour, the tone...and it is so very touching. Nicely done.