Reviews for Irritation, Headaches, and a Wandering Muse
Soba-san chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
... I love you. I really do.

Please continue? *w* 3
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This is really interesting. I'd love to see this continued.
Peculiar Top hat chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I think you should continue! There's not enough Neah fics out! And I'm liking this one so far and I'm curious to see where you go!
Pitifull-Smile chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
As the person below me says readers generally prefer long chapters (not too long though XD). I know this from experience, just read some of the reviews I've gotten lol.

But over all I'm very proud of you my friend _ You've finally posted some stuff!

Anywho, I can generally get away with a little more/less than a three page chapter. So maybe you can start trying for that if you're able to continue without writers block...? I unno, but this story is making me laugh XD Good sense of humor our Neah has.

ps: I dont go about page number as much as I do number of words. Its short sounding I suppose but 1,200 to 2,000 is generally my goal if not a little more. Try for that and then work out your own usable length in time. Just your air headed friend trying to give assistance
anon chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
There is a vast amount of sighing. If you continue, longer chapters, and more plot development in each one! Rightttttttt I can't tell how good it is yet.
Kuro.NekoRyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wheeeew... Someone's got an attitude. Great fic, i liked the insight into Neah's mind and how you pulled off the sarcasm. I sort of started imagining Allen with a bored-Noah look on his face. *.*

"Twenty-five simply because he was a Noah... Ten because he was living in his nephew's mind... And fifteen because they were just paranoid about him getting away? No, that just didn't add up." LOL, doing maths in the middle of an interrogation.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3