Reviews for Last Chance
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/15
I was the guest below, and I wanted to add a few things in. I liked how in the beginning, Scam and Sam were the way they are in the show. Then the spirits come and basically harass Scam until he gets their point and he starts to fall in love with Sam. I also like how you show their future after getting engaged(the two kids thing). Again, this is my fav fanfic. I like Sam's future here WAY more than her future in Futureshock.
Hi, I am writing this review only because you are my favorite Fanfiction author(so far) and I just wanted to say that this the best Fanfic I have ever read about Sam and Scam.
Toodles chapter 1 . 2/25
Amazing! Such a wonderful story! Loved it!
You are a good writer! Keep up the good work!
Trina chapter 1 . 1/2
Hi this story made me cry like a baby...ugh your story was so good! Hated you for life twenty minutes as my nose was blocked the entire time from crying love Sam and Scam! Wish you could write another fic where they live happily ever after and have Paige and Ethan (btw love the name Paige). Write more please! addicted to your fics
Almighty Tallest Angie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Beautiful!
JBA chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
AWWWWW! I love that story sooo much!
JBA chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh my goobers..that story gets better each and every time I read it. I think I've read it at least 5 times (along with all the other stories you've written). I swear, your writing is AMAZING! I've decided to read this every year instead of the one by Charles Dickens. I think yours is far better (however that may just be because I'm in love with TS). Tim Scam is the first cartoon character that I've had the pleasure to have had the 'slightest' crush on (aside from Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom and uh.. Blaine from TS... hehe don't tell Clover ;)..) Anyway.. back to the story, I love the way you portrayed Tim, great job! :) This story and the one that takes place on Halloween, where Sam chases Scam into the haunted house... I think it's called 'Haunted Mansion' (not sure tho, cause I just had a total brain fart) are my favorite TS fanfics.. not just by you, but by any author. :D KEEP ON WRITING!
JBA chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG I loved this soo much.. I cried several times. This story was amazing. You are a great writer. Please keep writing :D
Animegal809 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was the sweetest story i have ever read! I wish they had had kids! That would have been sssooo cute! Oh well awesome story anyway keep it up!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This story shook me to tears, especially the middle part where Scam saw Sam crying her heart out. It's sweet, and shows how EVERYONE really deserves a second chance. :)
Alice D chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow, you are very talented.

It's a totally amazing fiction!

I so want to read more of your fictions.

Just so you know, I prefer ''Last Chance'' to ''Monster''.
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was just awesome! No, no brilliant. No that's not it, uggh i've run out of best words to describe your story. Keep it up.I can't wait for your other stories.

Love, Sam/Scam fan( yay them) lol.

Ps: you're my favourite author, so is poison's Ivy. ( she cheers for them).
Rebelliouscat chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Hi

So sorry that I didn't review earlier, my dad has issues with me sitting on he computer reading fanfiction all day. Please forgive me.

The story was fantastic, I loved the plot and the way you work with words so easily. I on the other hand can't even manage to word things out properly.

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more soon.
WondaGal chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Loved it. I'd also love it if you could R&R my story Secrets. Thanks
Little Big WondersReview 2 P chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I finished your story :(

the sad face is because, I wanna read more!

lol but anyways, like I said (and always will say) it was good! This one really shows how Scam cares for Sam _ Lol and the twist was awesome, and my fav character (besides Scam) was the little ghost girl xD she is soo cute and at the same time funny. Smart how you made each ghost in the form of Samantha from young to old, clever. omg I cant wait till you update Rm I would kill to read that (-grabs torch-) not kidding... _

soz what do I think of this story? it was another beautiful FF story from one of my fav authors :3 thats you!

you deserve a cookie, and here it is: O

Lol